Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Roth had asked Cross for a favor and he's done his best to chase down leads. Though, to be honest, the more he's learned, the more the questions have proliferated.

Still, it's time to make his report. Or to set up a meeting where that report can be made. Cross is not about to lay it all out over the phone, after all.

He dials Konrad's number and waits for the Savage to pick up.

*Ring-a-Ding-Ding*

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad answers, surprised to hear back from Cross so soon after their meeting.

"Evening, Cross," the Savage answers curiously. "What's the word?"

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

"Konrad," the burned man says by way of greeting. "Spoke to some people. I've got some information for you." Information he's not comfortable sharing over the phone. No idea who might be listening. "Can you spare some time to meet?" Cross considers offering his office in the Deep Kingdom, but Konrad could be hot. Who knows if "Task Force: Valkyrie" has already identified the Savage. No need to bring undue attention to the Necropolis."We could take a ride, talk things out. Just tell me where and when to pick you up."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad grips the phone tighter as he shifts position to give more attention to the call.

"Yeah? Yeah, of course. How about I meet you at the open lot north of Crocker Park, just by Tower Bridge? I'll head there right now."

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

NOS
    PRE

"I know the spot. Sounds good. See you soon." The line goes dead as Cross hangs up. He leans over and opens the glove box, slipping the phone inside. Sitting back up, he starts the Town Car, and pulls away from the curb.

Want me to start the thread?

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad doesn't waste time and locks up his Haven before heading to his van for the drive over.

Sure!

Closed Thread