Varyx calls Crowley

THREADID

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Well, she'd said they should have a chat, and now seemed as good a time as any. Dialing Crowley 's number, she relaxed and waited for him to pick up.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Four times does the phone ring, and four times does nothing happen. Then everything explodes at once: fumbling, bouncing, scrabbling, thumping... it is as though two forces vie for control of the phone.

Breathless Crowley breathes: "Hi you have reached... No! I'm taking the call. I said you can hang around. You said you were my secretary! Hi You have reached Crowley. This Crowley speaking. Thats right, me! Its my bloody phone!"

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx snickered at the whispered argument she could overhear. "Sounds like you're having a good time over there. It's Varyx. I thought maybe we could meet, have a chat, like I mentioned at the last meeting?"

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Oh. Yes. Yes of course! Of course!"

A pause.

"You've visited the warehouse, yes? My... Organisation... The organisation I'm involved with... keeps a warehouse. For emergency storage space...?"

Sound of movement. Quiet.

"Yeah. Its about what the Council is, yes? We could meet up there. Its secure enough and we shouldn't be disturbed."

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Sure, I can meet you there. How's <time>?"

Do you wanna start the thread when you get the chance?

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Awesome"

OK

Closed Thread