Ended
Watch

Mariel takes a meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Madison Wells

PRE

Although her first instinct was to kick the Prince's ass up one side of the office and down the other, Madison does not let a single hint of this reaction show on her face as she carefully steps into the room.

"Of course, Prince Clarke. One must always follow the protocols of the hierarchy. May I assist you in some way, Your Highness?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa studied Madison for a few long moments, remembering a Court long past.

Are you doing what I did? Is this the end of one thing, and the beginning of another?

He slid the Mask back over his Beast, slightly dismayed at the thought of alienating such close family. "Yes, please assist Miss Fitzgerald home," he finally said. "You may come back later, if you wish."

Always the Blood.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison moves to stand by Mariel and helps the other woman to her feet. She does a quick check over her to make sure there wasn't any serious damage that needed attending to immediatly. There was a slight frown that slipped across her face as Madison notices the red mark of where Asa had struck her companion. However, to question the Prince would simply put her in the same position that Mariel was in right now and Madison's honor would not allow her to do such a thing anyway.

"Of course, Your Majesty. My meeting can wait for His Majesty's pleasure, hoeever. I understand if you would like to take some time to relieve yourself of tensions first. Thank you for your time, sir."

She leads Mariel out of the room, not looking back at the Prince again unless he speaks to her.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread