Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 98
DISPLAYED
The Streets of Sacramento

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Jordan reflected for a moment.
    "Don't apologize, Jack. You're doing a stellar job coordinating us all. We''re Mystagogues...curiosity is what we do. What say we follow a line to the Bridge? The Museum is available more or less easily. And those of you with the vision can actually see a Node in operation."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jack reorients the group and they begin heading towards the Tower Bridge...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Should I ask them now..? Jack thinks as he walks on in silence now with his hands in his pockets. He seems to only really have an interest in the sidewalk now, rather than taking in the sights of Sacramento like he was earlier, though he still sometimes checks through Omnivision for suspicious people.

I've only known Tam since dinner, but she's very entertaining, someone I think I could easily get along with... I've known Trench since I moved here, and he could really use someone to help him with understanding more about this new way of looking at life... I'd like to help him with that... Jordan is very encouraging and generally a nice guy, as far as I can tell... Plus, he's an Enchanter too...

Jack continues pondering in silence as they walk towards the Tower Bridge to wrap up the evening.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"What's up, Jack? You seem distracted?"

Tam glances between him and the sidewalk he is watching intently as they walk.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

In the distance, the group can begin to make out two figures coming from the Bridge; both limned in the glow of spells.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Jack looks around at Tam. "Hm? Oh... nothing, just... thinking..." he says dismissively, though Tam can probably tell that there's more to it than that.

Nobody's actually paid attention to my mannerisms before... Except my mom, anyway... he thinks, his default serious look softening for just a bit...

Until Jack is actually able to see the two spell-lit people in the distance, that is. He hesitates shortly and abruptly before maintaining his same pace from before. However, he watches them intently to see if they make any sudden movements, gestures, or increases or decreases in resonance.

They can probably see us lit up, too...

Jordan spoke to the others with quiet urgency.

We have Awakened company approaching, sports fans."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Continue here...

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread