Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She watches the wax and Cherrys reaction intently. Oh how she wanted to trade places with her right now, feel what she is feeling, let Fate take over.

Wide eyes look to Mike and a slow smile appears on her lips, “She would love to.” She replied, eyes moving to the remaining candles. A hand reaches out and selects the red candle before she moves to stand beside Cherry.

She holds the candle over where Mike started, figuring the skin would be more sensitive the lower you went. The candle gently tips forward, trying to mimic what she had seen him do. She bites her lower lip as she watches the red wax begin to fall.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Hmm? Meltdown?" Coco asked, turning oh-so-totally-indubitably casually on her seat to face the voyeur, street racer, and otherwise striking male specimen (on an aesthetic level, of course).

"I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that drink. It sounds rather harsh on the palette, wouldn't you say? Like a car bomb. Who would be interested in drinking that, I'd ask you? No, much better to have something more aptly named, especially for a place such as this. I imagine orgasms do a fair trade."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

V
    Vivian York

She hoped Asa would not mind, after all, she’d bore the brunt of that meltdown. The Daeva offered a slow nod to the Prince before moving fully down the bar toward Coco. Although it didn’t entirely get to her, she just wanted to make sure of a few things regarding this chickadee.

“Mmmm meltdown, certainly not a drink my dear.”

The Daeva was quite familiar with an array of drinks, some she’d tasted other’s were just familiar by popularity. “For something more soothing to the palette, perhaps a Pink Lady is in store. Or an Enigma…” Her words coming from behind the spicy redhead.

“Good to see you again, Coco.” A smile awaited her if she turned.

ooc

s
    sumthingpositiv

Like Jackson Pollack, the red wax slowly trickles out from the long lip of the red candle. Mike smiles as he watches Faye's reaction, envious of her first time. The red wax falls, some of it crossing over on the dried white wax, but also finding its own comfortable spot on Cherry's posterior. "Ooo.." Cherry Lee coes as her hips shift again, this is the most she's moved and its not because she's humoring Faye. The heat stays on her skin, almost like a parasite traveling through her flesh. The movement of her hips is Cherry's attempt at alleviating pain, but is Faye's success in making her bottom dance with the simple tip of her wrist. Cherry turns her head and Faye can see a light shade of pink spreading across her face.

"That's her favorite spot." Mike teases as he points to the red wax that has hardened.

Katya

With the first bite established, Katya starts to wrap the longer end of the rope around her bottoms' knee, keeping it bent so she binds the womans' entire leg. She wraps the rope around twice before pulling it under the two wrapped strands and then wrapping again around the upper part of her kneecap. By now it's like she's created a special noose for her kneecap. "How is that for your leg?" she asks her bottom.

The yogi attempts to spread her leg, feeling the rope push into her skin with the slightest budge. She shifts on the table to make sure enough blood flows through the bound appendage and says, "Feels good.."

"Excellent. Now fold the other leg the same way." Katya commands, holding onto the remaining length of the rope she has for the first leg bind. With her other hand, she reaches for another bundle of rope, it's going to be a tricky to pull off, but it will be worth it in the long run.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mostly, it's straight shots."

The didn't call alcohol liquid courage for nothing, and this was a place where many found themselves looking for some. For some, it was simple weakness; for others, to break through the barriers of the social mores they'd been surrounded by.

Asa leaned slightly on the bar, turning.

"You know, Asylum is a lot like Vegas. Most of the patrons here assume that what happens here, stays here."
    Eyes moved past Coco to nod at Vivian. "While I have no commentary on your tactics to gain your former partner's interest again, I should let you know that if you behave poorly again, you won't be welcome here any longer."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

6. Likes InvertedMonkey liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye feels her pulse quicken and heart race at the sight of the wax falling and Cherry’s reaction. She hadn’t felt this excited in a long time, and it wasn’t purely sexual. It was the excitement of something new and unexplored.

Her eyes look to Mike as he talked, “What an amazing feeling.” She gushed. Could this be something she wanted to get into? Was there more? “Are there more than one favorite spot?” she asked coyly. Clearly she was enjoying this. She wanted to ask how they got into this, but wasn't sure if that was an ok question to ask or not, so she held back.

8. Likes West liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

For some moments, Coco was silent, simply staring askance at the voyeur, and in that silence the clink of her drink being delivered to the bartop in front of her was almost startling. Her eyes tracked away from Asa, fixing upon the drink. Somewhere there, within the alcoholic depths of the beverage, a pattern began to form, and unseen Coco's antennae perked up, suddenly alert of what she'd stumbled into.

"Ah, so I see," Coco muttered. "Indeed, it's very clear to me now. You and she," the Wasp continued, "are together. Yes, that's it! That's why you were so upset Vivian. I was upsetting your game. You'd flirt with the mark, distract him, entice him, and then he would come up and challenge the would-be seducer. Challenge and then beat him, proving his worth to you, was that it? And me, being one who could tie you to him, would certainly be unwelcome. Well, let me tell you, I think that is a rather cruel game to play, the two of you so using others just so that you can get off on dominance and superiority. That behavior is far, far poorer, in my estimation, and so I shall agree with you that I am not welcome here. So, adieu," Coco finished, picking up her drink, raising it to her lips, and then suddenly flicking her hand out towards Asa so that the liquid fly from the glass and either cascade down the front of his suit or down the upholstery of his bar seat were his movements sufficiently deft to avoid the spray.

Feel free to avoid the drink spilling, she's not putting much effort into it.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

10. Likes West liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian blinked as her brows furrowed. What…. What?! Why does this woman vie for negative attention? Perhaps this was the redhead’s way of manipulating people. Children did similar things and considering her physique, she was no child by any means…

Circling around so she was in full view of Coco and next to Asa, her thumb indicating briefly the tall but seated man. The Daeva chuckled softly and shook her head. “I’m not with him. Your assumptions about everything are entirely incorrect.”

The Daeva maintained a disarming voice, as well as her demeanor. “Dahling, what I believe he is trying to explain that this place is to play and enjoy desires that are quite different in the eyes of many outside of this establishment. There were no games. Although I think perhaps you mistook what happened for something that it was not. My apologies if you thought this. You are a beautiful woman and I thought that you came here for the same reasons I do. Experimenting and pleasure, nothing further.”

Of course, she wasn’t going to stop the woman from leaving either. Despite not fully knowing all of the tenants of some of the culture, Vivian felt she knew enough to explain in laymen’s terms to the spritely woman. “I’m more than happy to discuss further to what a place like this has in store for those who enjoy a night of unbridled enjoyment of the flesh. I do understand if this is not your cup of tea, per say.”

Thank heavens I wasn’t born a redhead. This woman is the reason they get stereotyped.

ooc

s
    sumthingpositiv

A breathy gasp escapes Cherry's lips and she turns to Faye, giving her a seductive look before turning on her back, revealing the front of her naked body. Faye can see parts of the woman's body that are flush, like every blood cell is excited as it sends signals to the body. Her right leg bends and crosses over her left as she massages her breasts once before spreading her arms outward like a T. "Why don't you find out for yourself?" she says.

Mike raises his eyebrows at Faye and folds his arms, waiting to see where she'll focus next.

Katya

with the other leg in hand, Katya repeats the same leg bind knot on her bottoms' leg, the loop wraps around her kneecap and is so tight it forces both legs to bend, each of them making a 20 degree angle. with both legs tied, the woman is forced to lay on the table. Katya makes sure she isn't resting on anything uncomfortable as she helps the woman rest on her knees and then gently pushes her down on her stomach. she then grabs two more bundles of rope and then makes a second bite around the bottoms' ankles, pulling a new strand of rope through the knot around her kneecap and then wrapping it around her thighs. While Katya does this, she looks up at Asa and sees a third, fiery haired woman talking with them. It's when she sees the women flick her drink in his direction. Katya's eyebrows raise as she continues watching, like watching a potential car crash. Depending on asa's mood, it could be much worse than that.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa watched the hand shift, and glass flick forward.

Liquid hung in the air as he imagined quickening his body with impossible speed, taking the glass, and shoving it through one of the woman's eye sockets. An eyeball martini, indeed.

In the end, he simply closed his eyes.

Although his senses were not heightened to preternatural levels, it would still sting. He felt liquid land like rain, wet cloth pressing against skin and rivulets running down his face. In the end, it wasn't simply because of the Masquerade. It wouldn't have been the first evening he'd spent Dominating an entire club, one by one, to forget what they'd seen. It was... ethical... for Asylum. He'd taken from her, before, and now he'd paid for it.

They were even.

"Feel better now?"

A hand reached out to fetch a napkin from the bar, and he patted at the remains of the drink.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

14. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.