Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1504) Eternal Court XXXVI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

PRE

"Thank you, Mr. Roth, I'm glad that it meets your approval," Josephine replied mildly, a light smile alighting on her features. "As for the end of the announcement, it is the latin form of 'who dares, wins'. A reminder that action is required, rather than the patient, but ultimately useless faith that God will solve anything for you. Now, don't mistake me, there are times when all we can do is trust to Faith, for no matter how hard we strive we cannot control every eventuality, just as we cannot avoid death by the sun, but there is a vast, wide valley between submitting to the fact that some things will escape our control and abandoning our agency due to lethargy, misplaced faith, or fear. I'd name it the Valley of Death, but perhaps that's overly dramatic. For most, it would simply mean a very, very boring existence.

"I'm sure that's something one could never accuse you of, Mr. Roth, being aligned with the Carthians in this city,"
    she observed, a sable brow arching with unasked questions.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's smirk appears again at Josephine's inference. "Oh, I dunno, I've had my boring moments."

He taps on Gerald's flyer to draw it attention. "But I'll be finding out just how much I'll miss being just another fly on the wall," he says with a laid back humor.

Another conversation begins here

PRE

It feels, to him, that the evening is winding down. Or perhaps just that it should. What more would he say tonight? Everything is in order. Gerald has a covenant meeting to plan, a night time social to host and an entire city of Kine to integrate himself with. He's simply swamped. Tonight, his Danse will have to come to an early close. A pity, since Gerald really doesn't mind Court; he just has less time to budget with for banter. A shame no one is waiting for him to come home on his dreadful yacht. Perhaps I should get a dog. A little female Shih Tzu or something equally yappy and harmless. I'll name it Velma . Won't that be nice? Smiling to himself, Gerald "Twice-Dead" Baker makes his way out of the Nox.

Gerald exits the scene.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Got about 4-5 days until the month mark, time to start winding down
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Despite that many Kindred have already begun to depart, to attend to their own business or just to escape the approaching dawn, Konrad lingers in the Court Commons, having finished speaking with Josephine the Vampire Que...Priscus.

A couple Daeva remain, sandwiching the Lord, Hildegarde, probably still going on about theater performances.

The supposed Archon keeps her entourage of Haunts and some pretty-boy who is probably lost.

Konrad's eyes then affix to the Reeve's party and the departing woman leaving their company. He decides to slide on into the void she left behind.

Konrad joins this thread

PRE

Her announcement posted, some socializing done, Josephine departs for her haven before that sphere of holy illumination can threaten to smite her...

Jojo out!

s
    sumthingpositiv

as Katya steps away from the group, she sees Konrad Roth and gives him a nod. "Good evening Priscus Roth. It's a pleasure to see you. I'm sorry this is brief, but I'm on my way out, however I did want to say hello to you before leaving. we should reschedule our mm..shooting expedition sometime." she says with a wink.

unless Konrad has anything else to add/say, Katya will also head out

V
    Vivian York

With a movie planned and mischief made, the Daeva made her way out of the Elysia for the evening. Maybe tonight she’d try something other than a truck stop before heading home.

Glancing at the time on her phone… apparently that was all the night would allow for a bite before the day's sleep.

Vivian exists the Nox

M
    Matrixchild

Marco looks back and takes in the last sights of Court before finally turning and leaving for the night.

Marco leaves the scene

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Eventually, everyone filters out to continue their Requiems.

Scene Ends. A formal Court will open soon.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread