Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Skeleton Keys) Alias Nick Beal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    Angel Ducard

I nod as I listen to the Julian's explanation for moving back into the Circle of the Crone. It makes sense, and if it is what he wants then who am I to judge. It's absolutely not the path I would take, but if it gives him focus and influence, then by all means.

"You are most welcome dear Julian." I smile at him. "As for anyone else who may no..." A moment passes for me to think of anyone else. "Beyond the other Prisci, and Martha, I am not sure. Perhaps Ashley Cohen or Velma Star? But I doubt very seriously that they would know the path down there."

He ran a hand through his hair, pausing to scratch at the base of his skull as he thought it over "Hmm, well, I'll start with Martha. If she doesn't know...hopefully she can point us in the right direction at least. I don't fancy our chances of even finding it if we can't get a rough idea of its location. In any case, I'll keep you posted. Is there anything else I should know?"

A
    Angel Ducard

As he runs his hand through his locks I smile, it is such a boyish gesture for one who exudes the fact that he wants to ravage me like a hungry predator. It is rather off putting, but I think I am getting used to it. Just refocus his want to tear to shreds to other more... enjoyable things.

"Nothing further, work quickly, be safe, and keep me informed please."

I turn back to my phone and check my alerts awaiting to hear back from my people at the SPD to see if they had any luck tracking down this homeless family that Priscus Regan had mentioned.

3suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-18 13:42:41 Angel Ducard rolls 11 to Man 3 + Per 4 + Allies 4 (10 Again) 5, 10, 8, 6, 5, 7, 3, 2, 8, 6, 7, 2 3 successes
    West

"Will do. I'll get started then. Talk to you later, Angel" he stated pleasantly, giving Angel a nod before rising and moving towards the door.

Unless stopped, Julian exits the scene

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Eventually, Angel Ducard hears from 'her people'. It's a strange request, but she has friends, and most importantly -- it's pretty harmless. If not for the odd assortment of the described foursome, it would be a needle in a haystack... but beat cops aren't blind, and eventually learn who's who on the street. It's a survival mechanism, knowing who belongs, and who doesn't. Much like the sounds of insects, or birds in trees, the native population can often be used as a bellwether.

The people she's looking for? They're not in South Sacramento anymore. Most recently, they've been seen in the Yolo Bypass area.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Angel Ducard

I text back a "Thank you. I owe you a coffee." to my officer friend and pull up a map of Yolo Bypass. The Barrens, I should not be surprised. What better place to not attract the attention of other kindred then the Barrens. None of us go there, or want to at least. I am going to need some help.

A phone call needs to be made, so at least when I go missing, someone will know where I went.

A
    Angel Ducard

Still on the phone I begin packing up my things and preparing to leave the study room. I have things to attend to and an investigation to continue.

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.