Crowley to Avis

THREADID

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Hi.

This is Crowley. I reckon we have mutual problems re: university fees. Wanna meet up and chat?

Avis Cayce

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Yes, I would like too, but I've got a lot on my plate right now. How about after all the club meetings?
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

No worries. Way I see it those issues are staying around.

We'll talk later then.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Some space just cleared up for me. You gonna be able to round up all your people that wants to talk?
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Pause.

I can do. Bit like herding cats, but you know that right? When and where?

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

Your people, you set it up. I'll just show up where you need me to be. Maybe with Jack or Aspen if they have time.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Fair enough. I'll look at putting something together and let you know.

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

Thanks.

Closed Thread