Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Underground Tours

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

PRE

Michael spares a glance back in Juan's direction.

"I've been staying with Father Galilei for some time. Look for me at the church if you ever feel the need to repay a kindness." If one can describe political posturing as a kindness. Nevertheless, Michael offers a sincere smile before turning away in the direction of the tasting room - likely to look for an easy victim rather than to partake in any alcoholic beverage. Michael considers such things a waste of good Vitae. He hopes some of the others overheard his comment about the church. He would need allies soon.

OOC

J
    Juan Cordoba

Rina and Konrad were discussing something. Not that had any inclinations to eavesdrop. Yui had told him of her martial practices with Iaido. He was not about to tempt a first-hand experience.

Juan waved good bye to Michael, "Good night Mister Travis." His swift certainly put his plans to chat on hold. Who was this Father Galilei? Someone he could ask about later on. "Hmm. I just may well follow his lead." Then turning to Ashley, "If I may be so privileged, might I receive your phone number?"

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Over dinner." Ashley hadn't forgotten. "Which I still believe is on me." A smile traced her lips, though it soon transformed into a playful pout. "Have you already forgotten already...?"
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina shook her head lightly. "Not a clue, but it should not be too hard to discover. They are not the most talented at hiding their allegiances; just look for whoever is putting the most effort into collapsing the status quo and they will not be very far." She pauses. "I heard about the meeting, but as my particular allegiance is widely known, I could not attend. Since you have no allegiances, you are the perfect agent to use for this particular operation." She was sure he wouldn't mind being behaved towards as if he was an asset and nothing more. Everyone required a different touch, and Konrad would only be insulted if she tried to hide that she was only using him. She was sure he would do her the courtesy of being honest as well.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad wonders over Rina's personal prejudices, wondering if she really feels that way about the Carthians or is just playing it up so that Konrad doesn't rat her out to the Invictus. Then he wonders what exactly the status quo is and how one might work against it. It doesn't give him much of a clue, but that's his problem he supposes.

"Tit for tat," he responds with a brief sigh that could mean just about anything. "I'll let you know if I hear anything."

Since their business is done, Konrad's Beast growls angrily at being denied sustenance for so long into the evening. "Want to go grab a bite together before you go?" he asks with a smirk to Rina.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This will close at the end of the day...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

J
    Juan Cordoba

Juan smirked in response to Ashley's banter. "I haven't forgotten. Not in the slightest." He cast a glance to Rina and Konrad before continuing. "I was merely asking for your number. If you wish, have mine."

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread