Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 65
DISPLAYED
(Golden Bough) Police Presence Noted

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thomas Galilei

Blood Potency: O O
    Presence: O O O (Dignified)
    O Status: Lancea Sanctum
    O Status: Domain
    O Status: Ventrue
    OO Distinctive Voice: Quiet Certainty

PRE

"I suppose my implicating the Crone began with something the Prince said:

"I mentioned this building was a location of interest. It belonged to a former Hierophant."
    Hierophant, as I understand it, is a Kindred position exclusive to The Circle; Chris Wooding serves in that capacity here in Sacramento. I suppose I take the Prince's authority for granted here.

Scrub
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-31 00:13:05 Thomas Galilei rolls 2 to [3] Scrub: 3 (COMP) - 3 (Unskilled: Crafts) + 2 (Ajax) = 2 DP (10 Again) 2, 8 1 success
    2014-10-31 00:12:26 Thomas Galilei rolls 2 to [2] Scrub: 3 (COMP) - 3 (Unskilled: Crafts) + 2 (Ajax) = 2 DP (10 Again) 1, 5 failure
    2014-10-31 00:12:02 Thomas Galilei rolls 2 to [1] Scrub: 3 (COMP) - 3 (Unskilled: Crafts) + 2 (Ajax) = 2 DP (10 Again) 6, 9 1 success

But under this assumption, given the similarity here to ritual practice and the presence of the symbol in the Moore House, I'm inclined to suspect the Livian Heresy, as it is the only intersection of Crone and Sanctum I know of. This would account for the similarity to Theban Sorcery, despite my inability to identify the particular practice, perhaps for the tainting influence of Cruac."

Thomas wipes at his brow, suspecting sweat, remembers that he's undead, and then returns to scrubbing.
    =====================
    Active Effects: Blush; Kamen: Tatemae (Perfect Calm)

Scenes

=====================

PRE

"Perhaps it is Livian, but I doubt it. I find it far more likely that one of our wayward brethren has attempted to consecrate what was once a place of idolatry and false worship with the blood of a sinner," Josephine proposed, her arms moving far slower than Galilei's as they cleaned the floor, most of her attention being turned towards speculation rather than their labor.

3. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Thomas Galilei

Blood Potency: O O
    Presence: O O O (Dignified)
    O Status: Lancea Sanctum
    O Status: Domain
    O Status: Ventrue
    OO Distinctive Voice: Quiet Certainty

PRE

"You are right, dear Sister--best we doubt all theories the evidence doesn't directly confirm. Speaking of evidence,"--Thomas looks down at the blank space where the 'baker's clock' had been--"I believe we're finished here."

Thomas replaces his jacket, pockets the pink tie. "A prayer? Father, something's amiss--no news to you. Neither is it news how little we know. Allow that we might have faith enough to follow where you lead, strength enough to do what we must. Lay low your enemies; raise up your name--to this end we stand ready. Oh, and if it makes no difference to you . . . I'd like to figure the whole thing out before Josephine. Thanks, LORD. Amen."

He pats her on the arm. "Now that would be a miracle, huh?" A wink. "Shall we?" He holds out his umbrella for her.

New Scene--Moore House?
    =====================
    Active Effects: Blush; Kamen: Tatemae (Perfect Calm)

Scenes

=====================

PRE

"Amen," Josephine replied with an amused smile. "Normally I would be perturbed that you did not wait for my part of the prayer, but yours so well phrased, how can I be upset?" Her hands lifted, palms up, along with eyes, as though it were not truly Thomas that she was addressing the rhetorical question to, and after several moments of holding the pose she let it drop.

"We shall,"
    she said, stepping next to Galilei and accepting the umbrella so that it might shelter them both from the tears of the sky. "Did you drive, Thomas, or shall I call a cab?" she inquired as they stepped once more into the elements.

To the Moore House!

6. Likes West, Brownlee liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Feel free to start a new Scene!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread