A new fragrance in town (CLOSED)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Coming up on a month, let's start winding down
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Agreed! Normal can be so boring... Who would want to be normal?” In all seriousness who would? Just one more in a sea of thousands of millions, even kindred can be measured in how unique and extravagant they are.

Further away from normal meaning less boring, meaning more unique and special... correct?

"In all seriousness I find the entire thing worth of interest and study, I just like to see how each one of them tries to reach for immortality in their own way... by excelling in something, even if remotely inconsequential, yet they are so far from grasping the concept. They would crack under the truth though..." The truth? That they are all tiny specs in the never ending time continuum. Only a kindred can truly grasp immortality and even they require perspective and preparation.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

V
    Vivian York

“No one wants to be normal, but not everyone knows the difference. If they never experience anything past what they’ve known, then they are oblivious to the definition as it is.” It was a little profound for Vivian to state, yet, it was what she believed. Sit under a rock long enough, you’ll eventually turn to stone.

With the metal tube in her hand, her fingers cascaded along the table, taping the tips of her nails gently, memories trickling through them. “Those who attempt to find that immortality through a drug are quite an interesting sight. Especially when they try to prove it… there is something to be said for that kind of entertainment.” The Daeva smirked and shook her head. I too once thought I was immortal as I did what was necessary.

Vivian recalled how Jason prayed on those who claimed to be Goths. It was how he found his children. Those who liked the flashy fast paced style of events, and were willing to take risks. How her Sire ended up with her was a horse of another color.

“Ms. Star, this has been a wonderful evening, I thank you for taking the time to speak with me.” One last pull off of the e-cigarette, she set it down on the table on her Priscus side. “Thank you for this too, it was a fine treat tonight. But I shouldn’t take up any more of your time this evening.” Flitting her fingers to the side, she wouldn’t be offended if Velma had to depart. The woman had enough on her plate.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”The pleasure was mine Miss York, feel free to impose any time.” Velma remains seating, apparently the Harpy still had some business to attend at the Lily.

”Think about what I can offer you, and when you wrap your head around it we talk…” There is the automatic gesture of taking one more breath of the metal tube. With the casual disregard of an inveterate smoker Velma looks upward and exhales a large cloud of smoke before locking eyes on Vivian again and smiling.

Close scene?
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

V
    Vivian York

“Thank you, that is generous of you.” Although Vivian wasn’t about to impose on the bewitching Daeva quite yet. She was the Harpy after all and it could go many different directions.

Nodding to her Priscus. “Yes, agreed.” Smiling back to Velma before departing for the evening. “Goodnight Lady Harpy.” She said right before leaving the private room and departing the Lily for the evening.

Yes, end scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread