Good evening, Your Grace.

I hope you'll not fault me for my medium; I'm a bit old-fashioned--most days I can't even spell "PC."

To the point: My first purpose in writing you is to recommend Josephine Sterling to the laity office of Parish Archivist. (I sought her out at Court on your suggestion.) Despite our personal differences, I think she is well-suited--no, supremely qualified--for the position, and it requires no formal status as perquisite. My reason is this: As far as I know the laity half of our Covenant is wholly unmanned. It is my hope--no, my solid intent--to expand the influence of our Covenant, via the performance of God's will for me here--a stumbling albeit sincere do-good-er with too much to say, namely a priest. As such, I think having a formal structure in place when those inevitable waves of converts arrive will be advantageous. I make myself available for the ceremonial anointing if you so choose.

Please understand, it is not my intention to undermine your efforts or exemplary service; I hope to be half as faithful to my lot as you have been to yours. I only want to serve real need in real ways, to get my hands dirty for this city. To this end, my second purpose: I've held a small teaching at my church-office, and have prepared notes for your review. It was nothing so grand or formal as a Midnight Mass, but neither do I wish it was. I understand you to be a man of initiative, and hope you will not hold mine against me.

Please let me know any and all that you require of me. I remain your humble servant, under God.

-Thomas Galilei, or Tommy Gal as you have so dubbed me

Wolven Pryde Dillon Connery Cayce Josephine