Watch

(Sacramento Noir) Calling Max Heinz

THREADID
    P
    Peter Baldwin

Mykel

*ringring*

Ciara Maskelyne

After a few rings, the phone clicks over; a man's voice answering.

"Hello?"

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Good evening, Mr. Heinz. My name is Baldwin. I work security for Mr. Clarke's company. Have I called at a convenient time?"

The Knight's voice was polite. After all, he was about to ask this man to step into a potentially dangerous situation for the Domain.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

"I see... Yes, Mr Baldwin; what can I do for you?" There was a slight pause; Max wasn't familiar with the man's name but there were still Kindred in the city he hadn't met since coming back.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Well, Mr. Heinz, I was speaking with Ms. Hart, and she mentioned your name to me as someone who has a history as an investigator by trade." It wasn't perfect, but it covered the Masquerade, and that was what was important. "I am looking into an odd business racket that is of concern to Miss Villiers, and I'm wondering... if you are still involved in that line of work."

Deliberately vague, but how could he not be given the conversation's topic?

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

It takes Max a moment to realize the man was talking about Regent Hart. How the hell did I get on her radar?

"Well, my background has previously been limited to academic research; but if it's the same group I'm thinking of I'll be glad to lend whatever assistance I can, Mr Baldwin. Do you have somewhere we could meet to discuss the details?"

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Absolutely, why don't you meet us at Nox on [DATE] at [TIME]..."

Shall we fast-forward? I know YYC wants us to get moving with things other than meetings, so I don't mind handwaving Baldwin telling you all about what's going on if Yumyumcrow is good with it.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Sounds good to me, but they will have to meet up at some point to discuss what he found,ect. Just send a PM with the info dump and what you want Max to find out to me and Crow so YYC can figure out what rolls I need to make.

C
    Cross

Cool. Will do. Yumyumcrow - want to make the next thread (I believe looking into the Mather facility is the first plan)?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Cool beans I'm setting up the Mather scene next. Drop me a PM of what information you pass between yourselves, or use the OOC thread I made for the plot in the Living Room

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.