Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
(C Tears) Menage A Unconquered

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

"Gorgeous darling, gorgeous." Jennifer vogued in return to Yuki's stance. She was surprised that in spite of the macrabe events of last evening, she was enjoying her time with Lady Saito.

"Yes, and he'd be equally impressed by my intestine belt." Jennifer grinned in return. "I'm sure he saw all of me that he wanted to last evening."

Jennifer clicked 'end call' and dropped it into the pocket of her trench coat.

"He is on his way. I feel absolutely awful, so I am considering having him park somewhere so I can hunt something to eat. You want to do the same? " She questioned.

"The area near the Flower Shop is all right hunting. I'd focus better once some of this,"
    She waves a hand over her grotesque appearance. "- sheds off."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes West liked this post

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Yuki couldn't help but chuckle at the other woman's comments.

"Maybe he's into that. Our kind can have some odd fetishes,"
    she said with one final teasing jab before she got serious.

"However, you are right. We are not sitting too well right now and we do have work to do. We will need to replenish our reserves and we still have wounds to heal. I would like to accompany you for two reasons. One I will require sustenance as well and by aiding each other the hunting may go faster. Two, we are both wounded and I would feel awful if something were to happen or if things went wrong. I'm sure that you can handle yourself, but given our state if something went wrong it could be bad. It would put my mind at ease Madame Hazelton," Yuki finished genuinely concerned. "Besides neither of us will be luring anyone in until we can heal some more."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer almost emits a sharp laugh of relief, but clamps her mouth shut for a moment. With the Lady by her side, she would feel much safer. If she was being honest, the feeling that she wasn't up for a lot of reasoning for her ruined voice - don't do drugs, kids! - leant itself to the fact that she was envisioning beating someone with a brick. Normally she was all about not damaging the well, but right now the Well had a demerit against it and his name was Chef Shoots a lot. She hoped Sir Baldwin had grabbed his weapon...

Jennifer inclined her head respectfully to the Lady.
    "I would be honored, Lady Saito. Your reasoning is sound and I can not dispute it. No, I appreciate it."
    She looks down at her trench coat.

"I am certain Sir Baldwin will not mind, he is a practical man. "
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Feel free to start a new Scene and time-skip waiting for Baldwin to arrive!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jennifer and Yuki continue in [Crocodile Tears] The American Dream!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread