Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah. Germany... old Prussia..." Hildegarde replied with an air of coy evasiveness. She raised a hand at the offered plate. "No. No thank you. Heh... I am... saving myself for something later..." Her eyes have locked onto someone in the crowd. With effort she brings them back to the pair before her.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Glad for the distraction, and gladder for the food (she had really expected they'd eat before coming here, but was too nervous to say anything), Elaine first grabs a tentative lonely fry, the tries adding the sauce, and then meat, and finally both, enjoying the flavor progressively more as she trusts that rather oddly-named and unusually presented food completely. She does her best not to scarf, but the signs are there.

And out of the corner of her eye, Ms. Mysterious Disorder is staring at someone in the distance like a... Don't project, don't think about it. Don't say anything, there is food here. Food is my friend, because it doesn't say crazy things.

So she smiles, and nods, and keeps eating and drinking at a steady enough space to be unable to speak.

B
    Beej

There was something about the way she said it. It edged the creepy meter higher. But..Haha! An out!

He looks Elaine and judging from how she keeps drinking and not saying a word it's safe to say she's as creeped out as he was and hopefully in edging into the 'GTFO' zone.

"Oh," Vincent makes a show of turning in the direction of where Hildegard looked. "if we're keeping you from someone..." he makes an expansive gesture. "I know'd be ticked if someone swooped in and took up all off Elaine's time." he smiles and takes Elaine's hand the moment it's free of food. While he meant ever word of it, he would use whatever he had at his disposition to get them both the hell away from the crazy.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde frowned. "I am sorry. I must be keeping you. Please forgive me... And enjoy your evening!" The smile burst back onto her lips with the last. Rolling her shoulders under her aged fur, Hildegarde prepared to depart and would do so unless stopped.

"A most pleasant evening to you both. This is a wonderful establishment. I should like to come again!"
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Elaine gulps down more coke to clear her mouth of duck fat fries and sauce as Hildegarde is preparing to depart, saying simply, "Have a good evening," and silently hoping she would do so farther away from them. Far, far away, where her strangely predatory staring wouldn't make Elaine have such crazy thoughts as that she was spirit ridden and going to kill everyone here.

"So, uhm, what's next?" she asks Vincent, pondering if she should just take the fries, grab his arm, and run away from this place.

B
    Beej

"Glad to hear your enjoying it. Fridays are burlesque nights. Bye." Vincent says waving to the strange woman and then slipped his arm through Elaine's. Staying the hell away from her. he mutters in answer to her question. Then in a normal voice he says, "How about a tour? We can pop in on Chef first." Her 'not scarfing' had not gone unnoticed.

Baring any further crazy individuals or outbreaks of war-form were-anythings, Vincent lead's his date on behind the scene's tour of the Byzantine.

Star-wipe and we're out! That's a wrap folks.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.