Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A Letter from Prince Reyes of Placerville, CA

THREADID

The letter is delivered by hand by the Seneschal of Placerville, Dominick Perin.
    It reads:

To the august Asa Clarke, Prince of the Domain of Sacramento,

I regret to say that I extend this gesture with the weight of necessity on my mind rather than feelings of kinship. I like to imagine that perhaps when circumstances are different, more benevolent propositions might be extended, but that is a topic for more benign nights. As I write this letter, I must acknowledge that the strength of my rule is not as hale as I had thought. My sheriff and those that are loyal to her are rebelling in my streets. Now, I am sure that as you read this, you must no doubt think this beneath your notice. Unhappily, this is not the case, for I fear that the actions of my erstwhile subjects is beginning to threaten the First Tradition itself. I do not know what madness has possessed them to take such suicidal actions, but they have already killed several law enforcement personnel and have allowed themselves to be seen using their dark blessings. My every effort is being spent containing this disastrous situation, but I do not know for how much longer my efforts will be effective. Many of my subjects, those that would doubtless have still been loyal, have disappeared and I know that this situation cannot be resolved without outside aid.

Thus I implore you to help remove this threat, for indeed it touches us all. The kindred who will be delivering this letter is my Seneschal, Dominick Perin, a most steadfast and trustworthy man. He shall be acting with my authority, and will be able to handle any arrangements that must be made. I also send with him a case of lacrima bloodwine of a most interesting vintage, as a token of my esteem.

I shall await your response and pray that it comes with aid.

Deepest regards,
    -Augusto Reyes, Prince of Placerville, California.
    [/COLOR]

The case of bloodwine is labeled with the words Catechismic Offerings.

Martha Villiers

PRE

After reading this correspondence on behalf of The Prince, Herald Villiers ponders things for a moment begins to draft a reply and then requests an urgent meeting with @Dillon Connery and invites various other Kindred to attend a formal meeting at the Avalon that very evening.

@moreau @Cryotic @Crafty Cultist @Savnok @Fool

...Martha begins to make preparations for this meeting:-

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?25285-Welcome-to-Hang-Town-A-Call-to-a-Mission&p=311988#post311988

Closed Thread