Ended
Watch

SEMF 2013

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin finishes dancing through one song, before heading over to get some water, meandering through the crowd. He dodges a flailing arm from a man thoroughly enjoying the next dance number, and regretfully he bumps into West . A look of surprise washes over his face. "Hey! Sorry about that!" He shouts his apology to get over the music.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

If you couldn't take an elbow or three, you didn't belong in a pit.

It was the apology that was surprising.

Huh.

"I know you!"

The brilliant declaration was for himself as much as Al. It wasn't as if he knew that many people outside of his own... community.
    Nimbus

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin's face erupts a smile. Someone who knows him!

"Great!" He looks at the man in front of him, a worm of a whisper of recognition dancing through his mind... but nothing surfaces. "I don't remember you, but that's ok! You know me at least, so it's cool! My friends call me Al-Adin. So um... whats your name?" He grins as he scratches his head in a bit of an embarrassed motion.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

"Hello. Are you enjoying... it?" Uncarved responded to the lady's question. He gestured with a hand to the bouncing crowd and the flowing, thudding shadows beyond. "It is quite an experience." He could not think of anything else to say.

A
    Ambrose

"Yes... Definately" He says, giving her a slight smile. Flint had never really managed well with social situations, but the alcohol was certainly taking the edge off and helping him to open up a bit. As the bald man approached them, Flint raised a hand in a sort of hello. He hadn't exactly been expecting company, but he certainly wasn't complaining.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Ye me too” Velma answers.

”I’m enjoying it as well… but I'm quite sure some are enjoying it in way different ways than you and I...”she smiles to the bald man and then looks to a random guy nearby that seemed to be tripping with some sort of acid or mushroom.

She looks back to Flint, her eyes widen just a bit as she tries to take a good look at the man with the wild hair that was standing in front of her.

”Sorry to ask that, I hope you don’t find it odd, but, aren’t you that music star Jimmy Flint?” she asks slightly surprised. ”You look just like him… ” the songstress finally adds.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

Uncarved looks about him carefully, as if the realisation has just emerged in his conscious. He chuckles quietly, quite elated. "Indeed. You may be correct." A slight smile teased at this lips. Wonder was in his eyes.

A
    Ambrose

At the revelation of his identity Flint gives a slight shy smile and a nod, before taking a sip of his vodka-laced drink. His identity was not exactly a big secret; and it was something of an ego boost to know that people still listened to his tracks. Still, the puzzle of who the lady was perplexed him. Her voice sounded so familiar... "Do I know you? You sound really familiar, but I can't put a name to your face. Have we met at a party or something?" He asked, looking at her curiously.

OOC

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The succubus smiles widens as the wild haired man moves forward with his line… it was sort of a odd attempt but she wasn’t going to blame the man for his originality. She had heard that line so many times in her century old Requiem...

”Well, I’m pretty sure if we had met you would remember my name!” as the songstress finishes the sentence she chuckles lightly.

”I’m Velma!” the succubus offers to Flint her blue eyes glinting and the smile all but enchanting. She turns to the other man by their side, the odd looking and strange MONK? Besides the man’s obvious oddity she manages to smile to him as well as if inviting him to present himself as well and extending her presentation to him to.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

"The name... I have acquired is Uncarved." The monkish looking fellow gave a peculiar sort of bow, half informal, half formal. "A pleasure to meet you." He drifts a little closer, into their small circle.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread