Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia was mostly quiet, and with the last bars of the song she retracted him from the dance floor. “It’s getting late, would you be willing to talk about it at my place or something?

She patted his arm carefully. “I doubt that you pushed her away, I really can’t see you as pushing anyone away. And Ahri....yeah...I miss him.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Perry diCarto

Perry grinned right on back. He was impressed to see how well Terri was getting back onto the horse since the disappearance of Rick Pereg. "And here you were, trying to give me and Heath your dinner tickets?" He chuckled. "Sounds like a perfect place for another 'non-date', if you ask me. What does Stefan do?"

Idun

PRE

"I'll have to remember to keep an eye out for him." Idun states as Miach mentions getting introduced. "You got a description of what he looks like?" She asks Kite curiously.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus nods, letting himself be led along. "Sure, that sounds good." Cold as the club suddenly felt, he was all too happy to get away from it.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia smiled at Animus.

Talking things out always seemed to have some sort of connective qualities. With a hand on his arm she led the two of them out of the club.

Vaeltia and Animus leave the Scene
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri laughed, an easy sound that came despite such a tough year.

"I never thought of that," she said with a smile. "Maybe I'll keep hold of them, then."

She sipped her drink, glad that she had come back to her old haunt, not quite sure what she had been afraid of.

"How about you, Perry? Anyone special at the moment?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Perry diCarto

Perry gave the Dread Queen a wink. "I think it's a good idea," he said with a chuckle of his own. He almost spewed his drink a little when she asked him if there was someone special. "Haha, no. Not really my style. I'm more..." A long pause, as he moved his free hand thoughtfully, "Well, let's just say I prefer my men to be like a Canadian summer. Hot and going away after a month or so." He laughed. "Perhaps I just haven't found the right boy yet."

Or perhaps diCarto was just a guy who liked variety. It was the spice of life.

“Asian. Smallish stature. Dresses very causally. In my experience with him, he’s always acted extremely enthusiastic.”

Looking around him one more time, the slim psychiatrist let out a depressed sigh. “I think things are winding down. Oh well…” Turning back towards the group, he offered his handshake to everyone present. “I think I’ll head home and get some sleep. It was good seeing everyone…”

After sticking around for any goodbyes, Stephen Adler will leave the scene...

Miach

PRE

Miach nodded at the description given by Kite. He hadn't met the man, or he would have remembered him. "OK, I see. I hope to meet him someday."

When the Libertine started shaking hands to leave, he nodded to the others and did the very same. "I'll be going too. Happy New Year all, and let's meet again soon !"

And with his thoughts filled with his girlfriend Esmeralda, and definitly not the leathery-clad women all around, Miach headed home with a smile.

Miach has left the Scene.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread