Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
Gods & Jedis on Halloween

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    R
    Ryan Deshane

"Naw Skaald was saying he wanted to rub our dickheads together, but I told him no. We are talking about maybe going camping. Which would be a good fucking time." Digger says taking the beer back from Dale.

"We would have to make sure we have someone to watch the shop if we were going to head out for more then a day though."
    Digger says looking to Johnny.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Hearing Digger's words, John nodded, a firm reminder that they needed some new blood to join up and soon. Difficult to fight a war with merely four souls. "I would say so. Some good, old fashion recruiting would be in order," he smiled.

When Sasha whispered to him, John leant forward and grinned. "I wouldn't worry about it, its easy. You know how to dig a hole, right?" he joked, giving her a wink. In all honesty, if they were to go on a camping trip as a pack, it would be a lot different from going on a camping trip with Sasha.

So very much different it was scary.

Skaald accepts the beer with a nod of thanks and takes about half of it down in one swallow. He just lets out a short laugh at Digger's words. They all knew their alpha well enough by now to expect such things to come tumbling out of his mouth. "I think it's a great idea," he says, more to catch Dale up then to repeat himself. "And I'm gonna make Chap learn to play the bagpipes."

The second part is clearly a joke from the start, but then Skaald gets the mental image of Chap rolling around on his trike belting out some tune or another on the bagpipes and can't help but burst out laughing.

C
    Cross

diCarto raised his glass to Dale as he returned, then laughed at Digger's polite dismissal of Skaald's 'suggestion'. For some reason, the idea of this camping trip being a total sausage fest amused the ever-living hell out of the lawyer, but what of it? He looked over at L'aire with a flash of a grin at the discussion and saw the girl and her boy exchanging whispers.

Which made him quite happy, indeed. Only L'aire could hear it, and even then only if she was really listening over the music, but his Mantle had begun to whisper.

Oh, I'll make a Spring out of you yet, lovebird...

He chuckled at Skaald's joke. "You a pipin' kinda guy, John?"

A mental image of Chaplain in a kilt crossed his mind. He suspected his Winter friend would like it very much.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Fuck yeah, not many instruments as metal as the mother fucking bagpipes." Digger says and he may or may not be kidding.

"Looks like this shit be wrapping up for the night kids."

S
    Sasha

L’aire only listened to the guys around her talk shop and do their guy thing. She giggled a moment as Skaald mentioned John playing bagpipes. The guys seemed to enjoying giving each other crap. It was nice to see. And thankfully Perry was getting along with them as well. It was a good night in her eyes.

Playfully furrowing her brows, L’aire repeated John's quip. “Dig a hole?” She mused, her hand reaching to her side placing her hand over his. “I thought it was more like pitching a tent.” With a wry smile she looked back in his eyes. Then as Digger said the evening was ending she quickly asked. " If you don't have plans after this, would you be okay to take me home?" Still whispering enough for him to hear.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

The idea of playing bagpipes was amusing and John joined in with the laughter. It was times like this that made their jobs easier. "You know, I tried the bagpipes once, in the military. Its harder than it looks. All those pipes and knowing how to squeeze the bag calls for some very good co-ordination."

Chuckling to Sasha, his eyes twinkled as she asked the question and gave a resounding nod. "So long as you don't mind sitting on a trike with an Egyptian God?"

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.