Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
Daymian and Catherine at the Holloween Party

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Catherine couldn’t help but smile at his reactions, either he was good or he was young. There was the option for both, she understood that it was the young ones that tended to remember better than the elders. That alone was intriguing. She let her own trill of a laughter slide out between her lips as his whisper penetrated the music of Blind Guardian

Oh, I’m sure I could come up with something.” she said before she used her hips and core to twist the simple sashay-er into a bit of a different dance. “But, I will leave it up to you concerning where.

It wasn’t the same as ‘my place or yours’, but it was close enough.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

N
    Noel

Smiling Daymian takes Catherine's hand and as they dance he steers them generally forward to the doors as long as she doesn't steer them off course. As they are so close while dancing, moving and grinding his mouth lays gentle kisses on the nape of her neck and shoulder. His other hand was used to keep his balance and to help move them without tripping over each other. The movement isn't a sprint forward but more of a slow walk. He left her plenty of room to move herself and not be out of control. He liked the teasing and didn't mind a lover wanting to direct things if they wished. Sometime at least. In between times of feeling his lips gently upon her skin he asks. "How far away do you live my traveller?" He was smiling not in triumph but in genuine happiness and excitement. He knew he was going to get in some trouble for just leaving like this while working but surely she of all people would understand....somewhat.

Close enough.” the whisper fell from her lips as she moved them from the club.

Fade to Black/ Daymian & Catherine leave the scene

ooc
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.