Ended
Watch

Partying around Town

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 11 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    C
    Cross

Jim was at the bar already, his tequila slammed down into his gullet, and he heard the conversation going on near him. The girl had been fantastic on the dance floor, so he had seen. Turning with his arm leaning against the bar, Jim asked Sally Romanov , "Mis-steps happen to everybody, but I saw you out there before. Where'd you learn to dance so well?" His tone was, as always, relaxed and laid-back.

The rugged Gangrel offered a smile to the guy who was offering his assistance... and alcohol... before returning his glance to the exotic-looking girl.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

While he didn't dignify the question with an answer, the slight tilt of Asa's eyebrow spoke volumes about both the likelihood that he had to resort to getting women drunk, or that he was trying to get her drunk. Most likely, it was something she thought was appropriate or funny, or knew as much about come-ons as she did about alcohol.

"You'll have to be the judge of whether or not it's better,"
    he said. "Once you decide what you like in a drink, you can try the variations. This, is just white wine and a splash of... blackcurrant."

If anything, he was trying to teach her to drink, and enjoy it. The door fee didn't keep the lights on.

"This,"
    he continued, holding up his Manhattan, "Is slightly harsh: whiskey, with a sweet vermouth and bitters to to take the edge off and add flavor. The drink you had before was vodka, champagne, and raspberry. So, let's start there. What didn't you like about that?"

Other than it being vodka mixed with champagne and raspberry.

Asa gestured to the bartender again.

"White Russian and a Cape Cod."
    After a pause, he added, "And a Mojito."

Inwardly, he placed his bet.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

s
    shotgunlo

Chambitas was already reaching for his business card to leave when Vaeltia's dance partner arrived sans Vaeltia. Well, she likely wasn't dead in a ditch somewhere... there she is down bar with the omnipresent Senor Miller.

The manners in this town! Let a brother leave first, you vultures! Just because I'm not intending something doesn't invite an interruption.

Chambitas returned the smile to the newcomer and winks. Odds are, not a serial rapist. She's fine. Looking at Sally, "Just community service. But as you saw, I have other designs for my time tonight." Still speaking to Sally, but motioning to James Calloway, "Your public awaits. Some other time." He hands her his business card.

Mission accomplished for his nagging conscience, it's back to indulging that largest of his own demons. Chambitas returns to his perch down bar. Ariadne could find him if necessary. Bar was big, but not that big.

The Return of the Business Card

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally just raised an eyebrow as the second man comes over and begins a conversation with her, completely ignoring her current conversation partner. "Hello, you did see I was talking to someone right?" Sally asked raising an eyebrow, finding it just a little odd...

C
    Cross

Jim smiled sheepishly. "My apologies, miss. I did not know that the Avalon's social circle closed itself such that a compliment was something to be fled from or ridiculed. Please, carry on." The Kindred motioned with his hand toward Roman -- oh, but the Mexican had fled at the slightest of interferences. How sad.

Apparently Kine were getting less and less friendly these days. Had the Danse Macabre crossed into the mortal world?

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Well if you’re not gonna answer my questions, the least you could do is say so. The Mage thought as her own expression fell. With some people it’s always one thing or another, but to be so blatantly ignored...that hasn’t happened, especially not in this skirt. her thoughts continued as she lifted the...what had he called it?... Kir.

Vaeltia sipped the drink, her own lack of a smile starting to flavour the drink in her own mind. Yes, it was tasty, but it didn’t have the right tone in her mind. If he wanted her to try the drinks, then she would try them, because he obviously was set on something else. Come on, Vae, what is this guy to you? Some rich, full of himself, asshole who (yes, is buying you drinks, but) isn’t paying attention to you. Don’t fall again.

It was okay, to be honest, I don’t drink that often, and my experience was colored by the fact that Tracy suggested flaming B52s and then chickened out.” But he didn’t want to hear about that, now did he? What good is small talk when the person you’re speaking to doesn’t care if you’re letting words come out of your mouth or putting something in.

( Asa )
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Tracy?" Asa asked, interest piqued. He knew a Tracy, that might not care for drinking something on fire.

He could tell she didn't care about the drinks, and, given he'd found her standing around like a wallflower, wondered what brought her to Avalon. Well, other than it sounded like she was used to drinking with girls.

"Try the Manhattan, then,"
    he added, eyes skimming the bar until the found Macy.

Maybe she hadn't been looking at him, but who he was dancing with?

"That Tracy?"
    he asked, gesturing with his drink over her shoulder to the pair.

First Max's girl. Now Tracy's blood doll. Fuck me if this city isn't getting too small. Too many fangs.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

8. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post
    Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Oh, sure, that got his interest. She looked up at him, one eyebrow raised as if to say why the sudden change? Vaeltia turned back to the bar, and retrieved the drink she had bought herself and sipped it.

Harsh, that was the word he had used, right? She looked up at him again, he was good looking but there was something about him...and once again he wasn’t paying attention to her. “I’m not sure, it....it’s different, that one was fruity, this one .... not so much.” she shrugged, she was only telling him things he already knew. Besides, a first taste was a first taste, and really just a taste; she figured he knew that as well.

Redhead, striking eyes, a little taller than me, calm and petite, but with an underlying savagery that comes out in both her dancing and her very being if she lets it? The one that was dancing with you earlier, yes that Tracy. I’ve had her as a model a few times, she is a truly fascinating subject.” If he wanted to talk about a redhead while she was drinking; she could indulge that.... the down side was she still wanted to apologize to him.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

PRE

Tracy couldn't help but laugh at Max's playful threat. "A trip to a museum? I guess one could call that torture," she replies and sticks her tongue out playfully at him. "Then again, it may do me some good...you never know." She let out another chuckle and gave him a nonchalant shrug.

"I'll have a Sex on the Beach," said the redheaded Savage with a devious smirk.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

...With extra sand. *Max adds as the bartender takes the redhead's order. As the bartender walks away, the thin Mekhet ponders in what direction to take the discussion. He had a pressing question in mind, but that was one better discussed in private. Beyond that, there was really only one topic he wanted to discuss with Tracy.

The question became how to broach the subject...*

Speaking of torture and the Asylum, I think I might have someone interested in having you beat them... *He could have brought it out as a joke, instead he brings it out flat.

Might as well try the direct approach...*

Page 7 of 11 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread