Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 68
DISPLAYED
The Woven Circle Winter Solstice

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

It's been 48 hours since the last post in this thread.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"And we welcmome this blessing of the Crone into our circle!" David gestures to the creation, smiling wide.

The making of new things. He has come quite a ways. But he isn't ready. Not yet. Soon.

"I would like to thank you all for coming tonight, and for the gifts you have bestowed upon this circle. Please, feel free to see me at any time if you need spiritual guidance. The Crone demands of us that we cross the mountains of ignorance and pain, but she does not demand we do so blindly, without any tools."

David watches as the waters still, the offerings of the circle arranged in a pattern on the bottom of the bowl. A ring, a glove, a sword, and an instrument. Curious...

that's all folks
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Thank you Hierophant, it was a most joyful and I think successful evening.' Chris smiles and puts the Homunculus on the ground. Micky, as he's called, immediately clamps itself around one of his legs while gazing at the water.

Chris takes some business cards out of his pocket. 'Here is my contact information. Really, if you need help with something or want to come and see the Temple, I always try to be available for my fellow Acolytes.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

m
    mabafu

José feels relieved.
    All the celebration had being a true ordeal for him.
    The apparent coincidental arriving, after following Badb for so long time; the inner strugle to overcome Exu's devious urgings; the bad performance offered to the Goddess.
    Curious enough the Hierophant had accepted him, or at least tolerated him, with all those flaws.

José wonders about all that after the Hierophant makes his final considerations.

"I thank you again Hierophant Silver for the opportunity to join this marvelous celebration."

He then directs himself to the Vala, taking one of his cards... his eyes althought on the little freak thing on the ground.

"Congratullations Mr. Valla! I'd never saw such a "bless" from the Goddess, it was a privilege to witness your success tonight."

José takes his stuff and then says to nobody in particular.

"Thank you very much! I'll stay outside to answer any questions about the circumstances of my arrival"

OOC:

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Thank you Hierophant Silver that was a great ceremony." Susan says once it is clear that the formal activities have come to an end. "I look forward to assisting the circle in any way I can." She adds with a smile before turning to the Vala.

"You are truly blessed by the Goddess to be able to create such a thing." She glances down at the Homonculus as she speaks. "I can certainly see why she lead me to this city." Taking one of his business cards she begins to leave the temple.

Stopping as she passes Jose "Considering we are the two new acolytes we should talk some time." She smiles as she continues "You free time anytime soon?"
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'The Thing, as you call it, is a highly praised movie from 1982,' Chris says with a serious expression as he shakes his head, though his eyes make clear this is a joke. 'This homunculus here is called Micky.' A big grin, as from a proud... father?

'And please, when among Acolytes just call me Vala or Chris, otherwise Vala Wooding could be appropriate.' He says with a look to Jose. Then with a raised eyebrow he returns his attention to Susan. 'Now you make me wonder, why can only the new Acolytes talk to each other? I'd like to know you better as well.'

Maybe it's because of all the colors he isn't used to wear, maybe it's because of Micky, but certain is that Chris is in the mood for joy and friendliness tonight.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

m
    mabafu

José nods to the Vala when he talks to him.

"As you wish... Chris."

He was about to answer Susan when the Vala spoke about being included on the chat.
    José then speaks to everybody.

"I'm available anytime you wish... "

As he wears his former clothes (the sweat pant and the black leather jacket), José continues speaking.

"... my friends call me Zé. Feel free to call me this way..."

After done, he heads out to the temple, and waits for the other acolytes.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Information is exchanged, well wishes given, and perhaps plans made...
    End Scene, good stuff all
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread