Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 77
DISPLAYED
(1112) Christmas: Matt, Daniella and Tim

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Player of the Month

"Well Maine was rather lacking in authentic British castles but I did find a point of the Penobscot River that would freeze in the winter and was perfect for long, cold, days practicing the zen art of the slap shot." Matt smiles remembering the feeling of the cold air entering his lungs after another afternoon spent skating and playing pick up games. He looks around the bar and notices that many of patrons are beginning to leave.

"I think it is getting late. Would you possibly be interested in another spot of tea?" His tone is light and flirtatious with tea apparently the new fancy codeword.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“I would be interested to hear how slap shots have a zen art to them.” Her tone showing genuine interest. While she had never gotten into the sport, it didn’t strike that any part of it could be zen, but, she could be wrong, it wouldn’t be the first time.

When Matt mentions it getting late, she looks around, seeing that the crowd has thinned out. Turning her attention back, she smirks, “Well, that does sound good.” Then in a playful tone, “But only if the company is as enjoyable as it was last time.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Player of the Month

Matt smiles, no wait it was a grin. Totally a grin. "Well it seems that I have set a certain standard and I do aim to keep it up." He pauses for effect and winks. "Or surpass previous efforts."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

A mischievous smile appears on her face as she raises her eyebrows, “You have, one I think would be hard to surpass.” The smile turns playful again, “But there is always fun in trying.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Player of the Month

"Damn right." Matt replies with a grin and a wink, offering his arm to the beautiful brunette. "Shall we run off in search of our very own hayloft to hide from the world and enjoy more than a bit of fun?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Smiling, she takes his arm, wrapping both hands around it. Looking him in the eyes as she gently leans into him, “I think that sounds like a wonderful idea.” And if their last evening together is any indication, it was going to be a fun evening, she thinks with a smile.

Player of the Month

Matt smiled genuinely as Daniella's hands wrapped around his offered arm. "But that's all one, our play is done, And we'll strive to please you every day." With those final words, the young man leads the beautiful and charming brunette past the Christmas decorations and out into the cool December night. Not that he noticed the weather all that much with such an attractive woman on his arm.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread