31 - 35
DISPLAYED
Sanctified Confession and Mass

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Time to wrap this up, we're hitting the one month mark ...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I
    Irina

Josephine let Bishop Grigoriev's words wash over her, listening carefully and thinking through what he said. It mattered to her a great deal to hear this, and she wasn't about to miss a single word of advice. Her eyes closed, and in her own private space she nodded. "I seek penance for my sins," the Haunt intoned softly, sincerely.

She waited again, loathe to interrupt when he would speak further, for the moment when the Bishop would tell her what was needed.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Sister, in recognition of your repentance of sin, I assign you a penance of vigil. You will kneel before the altar for an hour, for every life that you stole away in defiance of the Purpose. You will pray for the forgiveness of the Almighty, and seek His Divine guidance. When you have renewed yourself in the Purpose, and your vigil has ended, you will go out, and act within the Purpose from hereon," Sidor replied, his voice level.

"In the name of the Father, the Son and the Divine Spirit, go forth and be renewed in Purpose. Amen."

I
    Irina

Josephine's eyes remained closed as she listened intently to her penance, and she knew that it was just. She could see them in her mind's eye, the faces of the people she had stolen away and secreted in hidden crevices for her own study. They had been stuck in her mind months ago during her torpor, and they were with her now. They would be with her each hour of the evening that she remembered the details of those hideous acts.

The good Doctor would do what was required of her, for as long as it took.

"I will... do as you say... Amen," the Haunt responded ineloquently. The strength of feeling was there though, in her voice if not her phrasing. She stepped from the booth, back outside to where her Brothers stood.

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.