Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Just a note for all those who possibly hadn't noticed: Martha and Alice are standing close to Asa, witnessing the Acknowledgement. Alice has Blood Potency 4

Eugene & Ricardo

Alice nods to both Eugene and Ricardo, while her Beast growls at the first she adds a smile to the last. The Ventrue is within the First Estate now, and had been a friend of Sarah. Now all Alice needs is more time to get to know him. Eugene draws her attention as well, another Nosferatu is always interesting.

The more proof against my prejudices the better. I'm still not entirely convinced.

Emma

Alice slightly raises her eyebrow when John bows for both Asa and Martha, but not for her. That is not me being jealous right? It's just odd. Ignore all but Asa, or greet all.

As a reaction she greets Emma with an extra friendly nod. Make Dillon proud, pretty face

Dimitri

So far Dimitri was the most interesting addition to their Domain, in Alice's opinion. He seems well mannered, which is always good. But he also has that extra 'touch' which makes Alice want to know his age. Her Beast greets his with a big grin, but that doesn't always says everything.

When Dimitri slips his hand into his pocket Alice's foot shuffles forward, on its way to take a step forward, but she could fortunately stop herself on time. The relatively inexperienced Deputy can still feel the tense from the recent 'bomb and stuff' at Avalon.

No more suicide terrorists, s'il vous plaξt
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Emma French

PRE

Emma sees Miss Brown give her a nod and feels a bit calmer. She hadn't even realized she was nervous until then. She gave Miss Brown a smile and nod. Then gave Miss Villiers a quick look also. With a little grin she then snuck a look at the others waiting for acknowledgement. Her beast growled a bit and she returned her focus on the Prince.

A
    ACM

"A saint medallion. Some wear them. Just a trifle, majesty." The deepness of his voice is reminiscent of a lion's rolling growl. After a pause he finally rises or steps back, depending on how the gift was given. "But I could not come empty-handed."

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo returns the smile and nod from the Deputy. He hadn't expected her to stay around for the Acknowledgment preceding. Was Acknowledgment now a 'spectator sport?' the Hispanic Ventrue wondered. If she wanted to stay that was, of course, her option.

The Mexican Ventrue nodded when Gene mentioned their meeting. He did his best not to react when he mentioned the name issue. Especially since his Majesty just got it wrong again. "Your Majesty, right I met Mr. Betts he departed with some fellow Nosferatu to meet with Bishop Gregoriev." Ricardo wanted to make sure that the Prince knew everything was done completely by the book.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was leaning on her cane as each of them approach. She is small, emits no Beast herself, and is attentive and polite. Nodding a respectful greeting as each approaches. A smile is offered too.

Before getting down to the hard work of testing Aura's, Martha is briefly paying initial attention to the demeanour of each applicant and their accent. Trying to decode the regional variations in their words to examine regional and social origins.

Though, for the most part, Martha is quietly and actively staring hard at each of the petitioners. A calm and extremely watchful gaze that aims to penetrate their Souls.

Dimitri

Although she gripped hard at her cane as the newly arrived and imposing Kindred made his presence felt, Martha's attentions were soon more on Dmitiri's inner workings than his outward trappings of gift giving.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-08 23:05:00 Martha Villiers to Aura test Dmitiri rolls 4 to Int+Auspex+Empathy-3-4 = 4 (10 Again) 8, 4, 5, 3 1 success

Emma

Martha offered a smile to return the one offered by Emma. But...when it comes to Emma's Soul, things seem more obscure than most. Martha rubs hard at her crippled hip before adjusting her stance to try again. Not wishing to let her Prince down or allow her staring at Emma's very noticeable pink thigh boots and legs to distract her attentions...

Focus! She mentally rebuked herself.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-08 23:09:34 Martha Villiers to Aura test Emma rolls 2 to the missing dice added (10 Again) 3, 4 failure

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-08 23:06:54 Martha Villiers to Aura test Emma rolls 1 to Int+Auspex+Empathy-3-5 = 3 (10 Again) 5 failure

Gene

If she noticed the leathery aroma from Gene, she didn't pay any obvious attention to it or remark upon it. His well dressed appearance was met with a happy and calm smile before she commenced her watchful stare as he spoke to the Alder Prince...

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-08 23:08:21 Martha Villiers to Aura test Gene rolls 1 to Int+Auspex+Empathy-6 = 5 (10 Again) 6 failure

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-08 23:10:08 Martha Villiers to Aura test Gene rolls 4 to the missing dice added (10 Again) 8, 6, 10, 6, 4 2 successes
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

A
    ACM

Martha was leaning on her cane as each of them approach. She is small, emits no Beast herself, and is attentive and polite. Nodding a respectful greeting as each approaches. A smile is offered too.

Before getting down to the hard work of testing Aura's, Martha is briefly paying initial attention to the demeanour of each applicant and their accent. Trying to decode the regional variations in their words to examine regional and social origins.

Though, for the most part, Martha is quietly and actively staring hard at each of the petitioners. A calm and extremely watchful gaze that aims to penetrate their Souls.

Dimitri

Although she gripped hard at her cane as the newly arrived and imposing Kindred made his presence felt, Martha's attentions were soon more on Dmitiri's inner workings than his outward trappings of gift giving.
    Private: Dimitri's Aura

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John remains silent as the Prince speaks with Emma. John knew that look that Clarke had given him. That was the look of "How dare you approach me, you damned dirty Carthian neonate!". This was the Invictus John knew and remembered, you are not like me and don't agree with me therefore you are ether beneath my notice or something worthy of disgust.

John kept his composure there was nothing he could do, so he stood there and took it like a man.

Remember John eventually he will have to go into Torpor and by then you will be an elder. But still, it is amazing to believe that even among the 'high society' they can act so classless.

John offers a polite nod to Alice, he couldn't believe that he had forgotten to say hello to her. He must have been too focused on the Prince at that moment.

His gaze then shifts to Martha with a little bit of a look that said "Please help me out here." John had no idea what he should be doing. The prince has sort of given him the cold shoulder, but he had not been dismissed.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Well, that turned into a mess; my apologies.

Threads continue here:

Acknowledgment: Dimitri

Acknowledgment: Emma

Acknowledgment: Eugene

Eugene should still be mindful of Martha's Aura Perception roll above.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

As people dispersed to mingle among the gathered, Allison made her way over with the announcement. She could not help but be nervous, yet at the same time it did not show in her body language. Her lips seemed to always carry a smile. Part of her was grateful that she had the pleasure of meeting Alice before this encounter so that there was at least one familiar face.

Allison recalled Martha from the last session, yet she did not have a chance to meet her yet. Almost anyone of these kindred in the room could probably rip her apart, but as she drew closer, the nervousness gave way to confidence for some reason. She gave a curtsy to the Prince, Martha, and then Alice.

"Majesty," Allison made eye contact with each as she spoke. "Herald Villiers ,and Deputy Brown." She paused for a brief moment before continuing. "I am Allison Black from Miami, humbly requesting acknowledgement and the ability to serve your Majesty."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

D
    Daniel86

Shortly after Miss Black arrives at the gathering kindred around the acknowledged, a rather tall and muscular man, seemingly in his late twenties and with a rugged appearance makes his way over to stand by her side but far enough as to not intrude on her private space.

Looking rather cool despite the important occurence that is about to happen and after making sure he isnt intruding on the conversation, Loke makes a deep bow of respect in the prince, herald and deputys direction and says:" Your Majesty, Herald Villiers, Deputy Brown, its a pleasure to be able to meet you." he then falls silent before adding "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Loke Silverruna, a Scandinavian member of clan Gangrel and a humble servant of the Circle of the Crone. I come seeking acknowledgement and the opportunity to contribute to the wellbeing of the domain."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread