Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
The Right to Free Assembly

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    B
    Breefolk

"Oh, which salon?" Lezlie responds, feigning interest. "I'm new in town. I could certainly do with some tips on good places to get my hair done."

Revelation

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Not about to lose his cool, 1 suxx

"Very smooth," Dicky whispers admirably before turning back to the others. "Well I guess I should ask if either of you March. Change in 2008, and all that." He asks just in case Jessi (who might just be cool), or D'Wayne (I will buy him a new coat personally if he will promise to throw that one away) are a part of the Carthians themselves.

Rosuto smiles, watching Lezlie. Seeing the wom nmake such a bold move makes her like Lezlie even more. Not many have the balls do just walk up to someone like that and strike up a conversation. It was refreshing to see someone else with as much gumption as she had herself. She pays some attention to Richard's prattle, but watches Lezlie for the most part. She wanted to make sure the group would not make any sudden moves against the kindred. Rostuo did like her, after all, as much as someone like Rosuto could like someone else.

((Not going to resist))
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

"It's this place called Hair Force," Sarah explains. "Stupid, stupid name, I know - the owner, Frankie, is this gay guy that used to be in the Air Force and had to leave because of that 'don't ask, don't tell' crap - but everyone there is really good."

Sarah talks about her salon in an animated fashion, making snipping motions with her fingers, and continues to ramble on about the topic.

Another young woman - very attractive, very nicely dressed, with shoulder-length honey-blond hair - approaches the table where Lezlie and the other three are seated, moving very quickly, even weaving between people on her way there. Dicky recognizes her as the woman he saw over by the bar earlier.

Rosuto frowns, taking her eyes off Lezlie to look around at the crowd. Was Sacramento the "pretty people" city or something? At least in San Fransisco there were some people who were actually average looking. She felt slightly uncomfortable and incrediably out classed. She has a sudden urge to get up from the table and just leave the club behind. She has better things to do then sit here and listen to these people prattle on about nothing.

She does not move however, kind of stuck near the wall between Richard and Trenchcoat man. She looks at him and smiles, realizing that he is average enough, just like her.

"What brings you to Sacramento?" She asks him, genuinely interested in the answer. She had missed his conversation with Richard, as she was busy watching Lezlie interact with the other table. "I got bored with San Fran and decided to give this waked out place a try. Not my best idea, I admit. Seems to me Hollywood has moved in or something. Aren't there any ugly people in this town?"

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

"Running interception," Dicky sighs as he slips out of his seat. "Back in a second."

He moves as quick as he can without being too obvious. He needs to head the woman off and if necessary pacify her without causing a ruckus. That's going to take eye contact.

((OOC: I forgot that Dicky's got the danger sense merit, I'll be adding that to my sig.))

Rosuto watches Richard go, utterly confused at this point.

"What the hell is he doing?" She whispers to no one in particular. Suddenly their little meeting had become a series of strange and impulsive occurances.

She has the sudden urge to get up and help, but she has no idea what she would do if she did interfere. She decides to keep the other two kindred at the table occupied. Turning to Trenchcoat she asks, "Are you any good at observing and remembering things? If so, do me a favor and keep an eye on Richard. I will watch Lezlie. I want to make sure neither of them get themselves into trouble."

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

"Whoa!" Dicky exclaims as he steps into the woman's way. "Think you need to

relax
    just a minute."

"You nearly ran me over, what's the rush?"
    Dicky's eyes bore into hers, he controls his voice tightly to be calm, collected, firm. It he puts all his focus into maintaining control, of himself, of her.

The woman looks like she is about to calm down...
    strong willed woman

... then she looks away from Dicky. At the same time, she lifts one of her fisted hands toward his face, showing that she holds a cigarette lighter. She flicks it, creating a flame about an inch away from Dicky's face.

Dicky needs to roll vs fear frenzy (Resolve + Composure) at -1 due to encountering fire unexpectedly. He needs to roll two total successes to completely resist the chance of frenzy for as long as the flame is present.

If any of the other vampires present wishes to approach her, they must also resist fear frenzy (a single success will do). Their rolls are at +1.

"Vince, Don... grab Sarah, we need to get out of here," she says loudly, though not quite yelling.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread