Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Tally and Max change rooms.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally Romanov, Presence 4 (Empathic), SL2: Exotic, Dressed as Lady Assassin.

Costumed

Sally leads her pack brothers into the Imperial ballroom and is pleased to see some very attractive people. Sally was very much hoping to meet some new people tonight and so far it has been fail.

Sally does notice the Bunny Fu Fu and the Captain talking and wonders if they would want to interrupted. Fortune Favors the Bold, Sally thinks to herself, gives a Wink to Stefan and Ben, and she makes her way over to them not being subtle at all in her movements, "Well Hello, may I join you?" Sally askes the two lovely people ( Dillon Connery and Alice Brown )

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Ben Had indeed gotten a little lost from the rest of his pack, as they moved into the room full of people. Ben was beginning to feel a little more at ease now, he was not a five year old separated from his mother he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself.

He pulls out his cell phone and shoots Sally a text message.

After he sends the text the put the phone back into his pocket, and begins to wonder around a bit.

Costume
    Jack Storm Health: 8 Will:5

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale Hunt, Presence 2 (Tough)

Dale walks into the lower level of the ballroom along with his new acquaintance ( wibblywobbly ). He scans the place and takes a subtle whiff of the air around him as they walk around the room.

There are others here as well.

He observes the different costumes people are wearing, with some amusement in his eyes.

"Seems that Gotham City came out to play ball tonight, huh?" He snickers as he points out the group dressed up as characters from Batman to John. As he continues to scan the room he notices another man dressed up as a Marvel superhero ( Dillon Connery ).

"Well, at least there's a fellow Avenger here!" A sly grin on his face as he points to the man dressed as Captain America. "You were right, this place is full of people."

Costume

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

As soon as John walks into the the room he too could sense his fellow predators.

Alright there are a shit ton of people here, all I need to do is keep Dale away from the the Kindred and I don't look like I'm flirting to hard with the Masquerade, and Dale doesn't get eaten.

John nods,

"I knew this would be a much better place to meet people."

John then smiles to his new found acquaintance and tonight's partner in crime.

"So where shall we begin?"

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale looks around the place for a moment and then turns back to John.

"Well the bunny standing with the Captain looks good from over here." He pauses for a moment as he entertains a thought. "You think they are together? Cause I certainly don't wanna go cockblocking anybody."

He chuckles as he continues to look around the room.

"What about you? Anyone that catches your eye?"

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Really Dale, Really? You are already heading right for the Vampires again?! Do you want to get yourself killed?! Who would have thought that babysitting a mortal would be this complicated.

John looks around the room trying to see someone who could distract Dale, or someone he could zero in on.

"Yeah I think they might be, How about Lara Croft of Miss. Packman? I'm partial to ether, it's your call."

John stifles a Predatory Grin the beast liked the fact that it had options.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale looks at both of the women that John pointed out to him, studying each for a moment and then shrugs.

"They are both wearing skimpy outfits, and they look good from over here." He pauses for a moment as he flashes a devious grin to his partner in crime. "Hell, let's see what Ms. Pacman is up to...I'd definitely like to appreciate her costume from up closer."

He chuckles.

Neither of them looks familiar, so it's a good bet that neither are Uratha. Now I just gotta get up closer and see if I get a scent from either one of them.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Let us be on our way then."

Johns smiles,

Whew, let's up that Miss. Packman likes Dale then I won't have to worry about him anymore, or better yet I won't have to worry about me!

Page 8 of 10 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread