Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Damn, I was looking forward to having a miserable time," she finished jokingly.

Alison grinned and shook her head as Matt walked away. She then called out to him as he walked away. "Find someway to drop, 'the better to eat you out with.' I wanna time how long till the smack."

Still grinning she turned to Emily and shook her head. "I don't think in see anyone here that I know. Guess I don't get out much and meet many people, or at least with the non-athletic crowd."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

After a short conversation Raum offers Idun an arm and they start walking around the ballroom arm in arm.

"I have to say I'm impressed with your nails, ma'am. I couldn't even paint mine black, so I had to put those gloves on," he chuckles.

Oh boy, party's looking more and more surprising.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Obfuscate 2
    Blush of Life active

*Max makes his way into the party, deciding to head for the lower level of Hell for right now. He takes a few moments to adjust his tie, taking in the different Beasts and costumes that were already mingling about the room. He smiles at the gaggle of fellow Batman aficionados gathered in one section of the room, but decides not to head over quite yet. Besides, Batgirl should be able to handle herself, shouldn't she?

A quick twirl of his cane, and the Reeve begins mingling himself; the playful mood of the bunny girl drawing a slight smile from the Shadow...*

Riddle Me This...

Idun

PRE

"I got them from a seasonal costume shop. They aren't that different then normal ones people on their nails only how they are colored and the fact they don't need much in the way of work to be shaped in the right look." Idun says to Raum. "I had thought about buying color contacts but I hate touching my eye."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon gives a raise of his hand, er, shield, to Laird ( Red ) and smiles, suppressing the roll of his eyes. He expected the Team America song to come flying at him eventually, repeatedly, probably, but hadn't expected it to be the first thing said to him.

There is almost too much to take in. What a great turnout, so far, and only in the first ballroom. Daniella Sage was hard to miss, but Dillon does so purposefully, not trusting himself to keep his eyes where they belong... Star Wars and Batman had a good following, it seemed, but the Gangrel is pleased to be able to wave at a fellow Marvel Superhero, Archangel ( C_Lloyd ). The costume decision made by Conner Greyson was about the funniest thing he'd seen yet, but perhaps it hadn't even been his decision at all. He imagined Ariana Donovan could be quite persuasive on the matter. Then again, perhaps Conner had a well-developed sense of irony, instead of humor.

Almost as soon as the Beast is aware that they are being stalked, Dillon is faced with the darling bunny that is unmistakably Alice Brown . His back stiffens momentarily in mild surprise, and his expression explodes into a grin that would surely make any film maker wonder why they had chosen Chris Evans to play Cap, instead of this guy.

"Why hello there, little bunny! Have you lost your way?"

He only looks away briefly as he catches sight of a green-clad wizard ( RockBane ) and calls out, "Ten points from Slytherin!" before looking back to the bunny mischievously.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin blinks and turns to look to find Dillon, it takes him a second to realize the movie reference. "Oh? I didn't know you are a professor or that this is Hogwarts." The Itheaur remarks in a dry tone after taking a few steps towards the man. "Or are you here to enforce the Law of Secrecy concerning doing magic before Muggles?" A cheeky smirk plastered upon the Iron Master's face while saying that in a light hearted tone.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Christopher "Alister" Vaughan

A faint glow can be seen coming from the ballroom doors as Alister enters the room. The suit was a custom job that he'd had done the moment the first full-effect stills were released, and he was extremely pleased with the results. He had worn the suit to a few cons since to much applause, and thought it would be fitting for the night's festivities.

Not seeing any familiar faces in the crowd at first glance, he makes his way in. "Let's see what this city has to offer..." He says quietly, a small smile on his face.

OOC
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer slows her steps as she admires the Regent - Harpy's costume. She gives an appreciative laugh at her fellow vampire's in - character
    comment.

"Hello, Harley." She greets mischievously.
    She nears the Regent - harpy Ariana Donovan and Regent - Deputy Conner Greyson to where they can speak comfortably.
    She gives the Regent - Deputy's costume an appreciative look.

"Good evening."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

E
    Eltacolibre

Andrews was a bit surprised when one man approached him ( Red ) and came very close to him. The man had quite an ugly mug, Andrews wasn't sure if it was the man costume or he happened to be one of Nosferatu that he heard so much about. Nothing was certain at the moment but he did appreciate the individual was impressed by his costume. Guess paying someone to do some professional Make up did pay off. There was a huge concentration of guests dressed as the batman theme, so much for wearing a two-face costume. Most people would think that it was planned. Not quite, As Andrews headed toward his reserved table.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Jennnifer, Conner and Ariana continue here

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread