Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1110) Eric Drag and Twist

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, I'm no 'Madame'," Twist replied, hair swaying as she shook her head slightly. "Just 'Twist' will do."

She looked at the offered hand, amused. She stepped to the side, taking his arm and gently pulling him away from the other Kindred.

"Was that you I heard earlier? You sounded, arrabbiato, angry."
    The soft words were a statement, but lilted upward at the end; a question, inviting elaboration.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

L
    LivingScarecrow

Eric smirked. "Take a nomad and put him in a formal court. See what happens." he says, somewhat amused. "And before I make myself look like an idiot, do you hold any Court positions?"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Indeed," Twist agreed.

She sighed, releasing his arm. "Oh, now we're being formal?"

Turning to face him again, she nodded, straightening slightly. "Very well; I am the Prince's Archon."

She paused.

"And I am here to express His Majesty's displeasure with you."

A dazzling smile.

L
    LivingScarecrow

Eric's posture changed from barely relaxed to on edge faster than even someone well versed in Celerity and Auspex might catch.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Coming here was the worst idea. FUCK. he repeated to himself in his mind.

"Oh. Well, how do you plan to do so?" he asked simply, extremely wary of any sudden movements the woman might make.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm thinking of maybe something tastefully extravagant, but not over-the-top," Twist answered as if she were talking about a new routine at the theater.

She reached back, deftly twisting her long hair into a knot, her lithe body arching itself into a sensual curve. Blood was so maledettamente difficile to wash out of the hair. Her lips parted, a delicate tongue wetting her full lips before she spoke again.

"So, tell me what you think you did wrong, and any suggestions you have for an appropriate response?"

Twist smiled brightly at the neonate, leaning forward slightly as if she were some schoolgirl waiting for her first kiss.

Who says this isn't fun?

L
    LivingScarecrow

Eric weighs his words for a moment before speaking.

"Well, I've got a few ideas. Leading me off of Elysium for this punking would be entertaining. Daeva are known for their speed, though, and not their sight. I'm a Shadow, so there's fat chance you'll do anything that removes us from this spot where I can turn a corner and vanish." he looks her up and down. "Judging from your seductive, though ultimately ineffective, in this case, posing, you're the kind of gal that would rather not get messy. You've got great primping behind that fantastic look, but you didn't wake up like that. That level of luck is something native to the Shadows."

He crosses his arms and leans back, considering her for a moment.

"My best guess and second to worse case scenario? A quick staking, should you manage it..."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Hamlet monologued, suddenly Twist pealed out in laughter.

"No, it won't be quick."

Systematically, she shatters bones in the neonate's body, small hands here and there, until the neonate falls to the floor Torpid.

22B
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-11 18:45:40 Twist rolls 13 to Str + Brawl + Spc + Vigor + Blood -2 DEFense -3 (10 Again) 10, 3, 1, 6, 10, 6, 2, 4, 7, 7, 9, 10, 5, 6, 7, 10, 5 5 successes
    2011-10-11 18:45:05 Twist rolls 14 to Str + Brawl + Spc + Vigor + Blood -2 DEFense -2 (10 Again) 3, 3, 5, 5, 3, 1, 8, 9, 3, 6, 8, 9, 8, 10, 9 7 successes
    2011-10-11 18:44:27 Twist rolls 15 to Str + Brawl + Spc + Vigor + Blood -2 DEFense -1 (10 Again) 6, 3, 9, 6, 9, 10, 4, 8, 2, 9, 3, 10, 7, 3, 8, 3, 4 7 successes
    2011-10-11 18:43:57 Twist rolls 16 to Str + Brawl + Spc + Vigor + Blood -2 DEFense (10 Again) 2, 7, 5, 9, 2, 7, 3, 6, 9, 8, 2, 5, 4, 7, 2, 5 3 successes
    2011-10-11 18:41:22 Twist rolls 1 die for initiative 6

L
    LivingScarecrow

Initiative: 11

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-11 19:04:15 Initiative rolls 1 to Init Mod +5 2 failure

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Twist wins Initiative. Eric Drag is Torpid.
    This returns to main Court thread continuity.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread