Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 58
DISPLAYED
Trouble comes in threes

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Technique

Techniques eyes snap open, the whispy flares of supernal before his eyes fading away like sand evaporating into air. Holy shit. Bossman. No... "Jefe, mano, im sure hes fine! Probably turned into a roach or something, scattered off. You know hes fucking invincible!" He looks over to Ariadne, who is just as confused as Tech was just moments ago. "Something went wrong on his mission. The Blue Veined man....the one i told you about in The Rage, Jefe, that guy that was guarding the stone! He fuckin hurled a rock at Animus!"

Anger colluded Techs features. I shoulda fuckin gone. I shoulda gone to fuckin help. I knew this guy was going to be a fuckin problem. "...Him and the guys with the safe are connected, somehow. Sam D and what happened with Rosh..." Dontsmirkdontsmirkdontsmirkdontsmirk "Coincidence. Fluke. Unrelated."

PRE

"Not a rock," Joshua says. He hardly seems to have noticed Ariadne has gotten in the car. "Something happened and the building... collapsed... on him." He lets that sink in for a bit, then turns in his seat to take in both Tech and Ariadne. "The Circle was attacked," he tells the redhead, unable to keep straight exactly who has been told what. "They took something--a safe--but I think I managed to take what they were really looking for before they got there. Ahriman's got some of their blood on a scrap of cloth; can you find them with it?" he asks the Guardian. "And I want to know what happened on the Bridge. It may be unrelated but I don't want it blindsiding us while we're taking care of this other stuff." Bit by bit he seems to be coming back together.

Rosh

PRE

As ?Tug? finishes, Rosh sighs.
    The arrow has a point. Lord knows what has him on edge.

Rosh leans out of the open window. "Look, whats going on man? I'm in the dark." Rosh holds up his cracked phone as evidence. "Tell me what you can." The guy acts so much like Tug. And knowing Tug has Identity issues. Yet still...

Was he taking lessons from Henry?

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne looks from Tech to Joshua like someone missed something important. "Wait so instead of trying to find where Animus is, you want me to follow the guy who did it?" She looks through the window at the museum. "I don't like having to pick only one of those."

Try to save the Heirarch and what that would bring or try to catch the person responsible and have Triquetra as an enemy. This sucks

PRE

"We don't have a choice. Right now there's nothing we can do for him. Emergency services are all over the site," Joshua says. "If he lived, he either changed shape or he escaped into Twilight. If he's dead..." He trails off and picks up with anger seeping back into his voice. "I want those responsible."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

The Museum is dark, possibly because it seems to be closed for some reason and there is a small silver bell on the Museum desk among the papers and a small note.

"Ring for service."
    -Tyria

Ahriman on the meanwhile is wandering around, as if he is patrolling incase something comes out of the wall.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

"You and me both, buddy," Tug says to the man who had once helped him bury a body. Well...that's not exactly right, but who cares at this point? Besides his poor Escalade...with the hot rims and everything, she was soooo supersweet. Tug looks away so no one can see the small tear that falls. "Just a sec." But its a different life he leads now, or is learning to, anyway. And if he's going to have a conversation, he still needs to be paying attention. While still turned away from everyone, he whispers another rote, to keep him vigilant. It catches eventually.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-23 15:11:03 tug rolls 9 to sense life again -1 (10 Again) 9, 8, 2, 6, 3, 6, 9, 2, 7 3 successes
    2011-09-23 15:10:45 tug rolls 10 to sense life (wit3+ak1+life4 +HS2) (10 Again) 5, 3, 6, 4, 3, 5, 3, 5, 5, 4 failure

"I went with Tech to help you when we got the call..." He looks at the thugs in the back that had been his enemies earlier today. Poor Biscuit was trying to eat the emotional turmoil SamD must have been in- a bunch of their friends died, after all- but couldn't manage, so it simply hovered around him for a bit of the sustenance he required. Tug had no desire to stop his familiar; its not like it would hurt anyone. "Right, so...our place got hit in the meantime, and Joshua got hurt. That's all I know. My phone's out, too," he says frustratedly. He looks into the back again at the Death Dealers. "You guys should consider yourselves under protective custody, alright? Tell my friend here everything you know. He's gonna take a good look at you guys to see what kinda tangles whoever it was put on you and figure out what we can do." He nods at Rosh. "But you need to give up your weapons now. We don't want to hurt you, but we don't want to take a chance you'll hurt us, either. You might think I'm crazy, but you could have suggestions implanted in your head right now, ticking down. So come up off the gatts and blades. Cool?"

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-22 13:59:01 biscuit rolls 2 to eat sam's pain pwr3+fin2 -3 gauntlet (10 Again) 4, 3 failure

Explanations

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This has gotten a bit unwieldy; let's split these up until the groups are physically together.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread