Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Letter to Mr. Lenny Pope

THREADID
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Dear Mr. Pope,

I had received your contact information from Miss Maskelyne for purposes of the Movement. Miss Katrina Scherbotsky left me a letter informing me of a meeting of the Carthian Movement. Regrettably, I was not aware that she was a member. As I am sure you can appreciate, Covenant news can only be deemed reliable from the members themselves, preferably the highest ranking member.

I called Miss Scherbotsky to inquire on the letter I had received informing her that it must come from an Official Member. I apologized for the inconvenience. Miss Scherbotsky proceeded to put the call on hold without requesting to do so. I would have been more than happy to help her, provided she were a recognized member and representative of the Covenant. I wanted to make you aware of the situation in case something else may come of this incident in the future. Please feel free to inquire if there are any questions.

Cordially,
    Miss Ariana Donovan

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny read the letter and frowned.

The Harpy had made it clear that she realized Katrina was not a Carthian so did not blame them for the rudeness but it still rankled.

Damn neonates.

He dictated the reply to his ghoul, who then wrote it out and delivered the reply to Avalon.

----

Esteemed Harpy Donovan, Priscus of Lords,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience, both personal and on behalf of The Movement. I will post an announcement to convene the Covenant immediately so that this will not happen again. In the interim, please accept this small token for your trouble*.

Leonard Pope

* Enclosed are a pair of private box tickets for Ballo Della Notte's current show
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.