Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman's mind had shut down when the other warlock had placed a hand on his shoulder. He had expected mike, or maybe lux, but when the Silver Ladder man approached him he felt himself panic slightly, and when the others tongue shot out and dragged along his skin he nearly melted into a puddle.

He panted slightly looking at the Asian man, and then let his eyes stray over to Mike, catching his glance and shivering, letting his eyes drop down slightly to notice his visible need. He knew who the other was thinking of and it made him very unsure they should all be here. He should suggest they be more.. considerate and careful.

"Gugh..." was all that comes out.

Explination
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

PRE

Jack finds the way things are turning out to be a little out of his comfort zone, especially with the male-dominated population of the room. While watching shortly out of curiosity, he averts his eyes away from any of the actions done when Lux isn't one of the two involved.

Okay, so sue me for being a little homophobic... I don't care what they do, and I'm definitely for everyone having the choice to do as they please with whomsoever they mutually please, just don't include me among it... the mystagogue thinks. Anyway, I've already given my version of a sit. rep., and I don't think there's gonna be much conversation anymore that I'd be willing to participate in...

"Um... I think I'm just gonna go, now..."
    he says somewhat meekly. "Stay safe, don't drink and drive, etc., etc..." He takes a few steps towards the door to show his intentions, but slowly enough to let everyone have a chance to say goodbye or give him a reason to stay. I did sorta commit to coming back here... Don't wanna seem rude...

O
    Ophidimancer

Even as quickly approaching inebriation as he was, Qadesh could see it from across the room. The straight guy shuffle. That nervous little dance that said, "Hey, things are getting just a little too gay in here."

The old familiar sting of hurtrejectionanger hardly registered to Qadesh, as lost as he was in the dance of seduction, but a voice inside him, a voice of iron wrapped in silk, cautioned him that he couldn't afford to lose any source of information or possible favor, not this early in the game.

The call of alcohol and sex was stronger, though, and Qadesh didn't spare the tall man a second glance as he turned back toward the allure of skin sliding on skin.

OOC @ ST's

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Sure I'll stamp that
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Lux

PRE

Lux fought off a small shiver when she felt Qadesh's breath brushing against her neck, his otherwise plain words slithering into her ear in a way very few could manage. The room seemed to be charged with energy, she could see it slowly building in the air in snapping whiffs of resonance, but even without Mage Sight, the electricity arching between Ahriman and Mike's gaze was easy enough to see. She met her fellow Thearchs gaze when he pulled away, trying to communicate that she had heard, and then turned to meet Pulp. Somewhere during his humorous lead-in she placed a lime slice between her teeth, trying not to laugh around it, and became very still when his tongue hit her skin. Through sightless eyes she watched Qadesh take his shot off Ahriman, her mind focused on the warm caress tracing over her shoulder, and then the soft brush of lips as the fruit was eaten out of her mouth. There was a small thrill that shot down her spine and a small inundation of confusion in her mind that followed after it. This was tame and conservative compared to some of the things she'd done, but it felt all the more intimate because of the taught current of restraint that flowed beneath it. She opened her mouth to reply to Pulp, but turned to see Jack off as he bolted for the door.

"Take care Jack," Lux called after the Acanthus, wondering if she should have been thankful for the respite. She licked her lips out of a semi-nervous habit, and turned to Pulp. Regardless of how she felt, she wanted to show the assembled Warlocks here that a Thearch of the Mighty wasn't afraid to play in their games; especially not the fun ones.

"Well, I can't let you have all the fun now, can I? I won't show you how we do it in Montreal, but this should suffice," she said, unbuttoning the Libertines shirt half way. She placed her palm on the bare slice of his chest and guided him to one chairs. "Lean back," Lux told him, grabbing the salt and a lime. She put the fruit between his lips and then, meticulously put an X of salt on his chest. She moved to the side, giving a the rest of the room a good view, and then bent down, tracing her tongue lightly down the first half of the X before trailing up the last of the salt. She took the shot and then pulled Pulp back up, taking the lime with just the barest grazing of contacts.
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

O
    Ophidimancer

Roll to control Nimbus
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-29 07:49:21 Qadesh rolls 4 to Composure + Occult (minus any penalties for being drunk) to control his Nimbus. (10 Again) 8, 2, 2, 4 1 success

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Was it just him, or were some of them just getting/taking more turns then others? It was a good thing Jack left, things were about to get dirty. He waves the man goodbye, 'No problem man, I couldn't stand in a room full of soon to be naked woman either.' he grins when he adds a wink. 'Sure we'll find a way to teleport back home.'

Then Mike turns to Ahriman with all the supplies near him. 'Now I won't show you how we do it in dreamland, but this should suffice.' He laughs at his own joke of imitating Lux before his hands move down to Ahriman's shirt. If he doesn't object the Moros will take it off completely. 'Lay back.' First he thought they should play this game in circles, using the same slice. But he wasn't in the mood for a girl. No, he places the lime between Ahriman's lips and looks him in the eyes for a moment. Then he takes the salt and carefully makes a line from just beneath his navel all the way up to his chest.

'How romantic...' he spoke softly in a sarcastic yet very happy tone. A moment later his tongue is licking the Magistos' body. Starting down and softly going higher, causing Mike to lean over the other man. One hand quickly grabs a shot and he shortly shivers after the whole load of salt and now the alcohol. He puts the glass back and moves his head above that of Ahriman. 'Shouldn't we be doing this somewhere else?' he spoke hard enough for everybody to hear it, yet it's a whisper. One hand moves down between Ahriman's legs.

Oh, and he took the slice of lime.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman looks up at mike with hazy purple eyes and then very gently nods. He honestly wouldn't have minded just continuing here but Mike was right. Here was no the place to get screwed senseless. He tried to get his mouth to work properly, his Adams apple bobbing lightly.

"Ah think yer right." he finally managed. "but ah don't think ah wanna."

Alright ladies and gents: with that I think this group needs to fade to black, and I think this thread is nearly run its course. We will be bringing up a new and exciting thread : Written in Water, which some of you may know of. Keep an eye on the sky.
    For those of you who want to continue this I have made a private social group, just pm me and I will be more than happy to send you guys an invite.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 21 of 21 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21
Closed Thread