Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Fat of the Land

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Good," Sidor said, his voice flat. "We can start there. Let there be no more delays." The Russian Haunt moved towards the door they'd come in from. Right now, he wanted to get the group out of Anton's control before someone made the mistake of sneezing at the wrong time and getting beheaded. He was not going to watch his Clan put through a meatgrinder just for the pleasure of another. Particularly not someone who was supposed to serve the Clan.

I
    Irina

Josephine appeared grimly pleased that some for of investigation would apparently still continue, and she nodded. "I suppose then, you should lead the way?" she questioned Brenn as the Kindred who had initially made the suggestion of where to venture next. The good doctor seemed somewhat uncertain however, of where the power dynamic was actually coming from - first they were halting the search, but then they weren't, and now?

Or perhaps she was just over-thinking matters, and not thinking straight.

Get your head into the damn game!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Go. I will remain to see if there are any clues to her final destination, as well as prepare a traps in case she returns," Anton said curtly.

He didn't see any need to add that he was going to ransack the house for Circle secrets or baubles or that it was going to take him a while to cut the head off of the bear for a trophy.

Feel free to start a new thread.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread