Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
141 - 146
DISPLAYED
Hacking the Gibson

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

"Then I have no answers for you. I've broken no laws," Coben snaps, indignant. "I once sat amongst Clarke's Primogen. I am, if anything, a tenured Kindred of Quality. Your ignorance of my relationship with the city only speaks of my ability to cleave to the Traditions."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

A
    Ariana Donovan

“If you tell us what we wish to know, with honesty, we will see that we honor your terms.” Ariana stated sincerely, looking to Conner for a moment still with the gun in her hand. “Will you kindly continue on with the information we seek?” Ariana did know about Tenure and Traditions much of which were Inner Circle politics of the First Estate. There was plenty to wonder about what they were finding.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Speaking of Clarke, I see he's still in the habit of giving his fuck-toys Titles to keep them safe," Coben continued, as if Ariana hadn't spoken.

He bobbed his head, turning it right and left playing peek-a-boo with his eyes to emphasize she was avoiding eye contact.

"Your Blood... it's so thin. Yet, here you are, wandering the streets like some common neonate. Why is The Harpy street walking with the Deputy?"

Coben looked at Conner, raising his eyebrows. "Hmmmmmmm?"

"Oh, my, maybe if you leave me the fuck alone, I'll keep that to myself. How about that for a deal?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana really did not care that she was seen with Conner but was tired of the pettiness. She looked to Conner still avoiding Coben. She was not stupid enough to give into his remarks. “We will leave you for now. We do understand the Traditions and we will leave you to your, engagements.” Mainly referring to the woman in the other room.

“Let us leave him.” Ariana said to Conner. She was very aware that he was attempting to push their buttons.

OOC Note

C
    Conner Greyson

"Very well..." Conner says giving a look to Coben that says this is not the last time they will see each other. Conner allows Ariana to leave the room first, and then he follows. a unpleasant look on his face.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Scene Ends

OOC
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.