Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
Posting Interruptions

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Svelte Sven
    Otto Schneider

Otto Schneider does not look like a priest at first glance. He shares his clan's tendency to overdress and one could be forgiven for assuming he is on his way to a meeting of the board. But despite this outward appearance he speaks with a conviction that is only found in true believers. His gaze is intense and seems to refuse to soften to match the rest of his expression at any given moment, appearing as though he's staring daggers at someone even while he grins.
    Svelte Sven Scenes

Hardened Mask, 
      Turncoat's Tongue
      Willpower expenditure, Boost Crafts roll

I don't usually advertise where I live on the internet, but I'm in Florida and there's a hurricane headed my way. Hopefully there will be no lasting damage or injury, but my house loses electricity from above-average sized thunderstorms, so there's a good chance I'll be out of commission for a little while. No reliable estimate for how long, but I will try to update when the worst of it has passed.

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Alicia
    (Daeva)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but
    Yamiyo Lillich Scenes

I have had some troubles come up and will not be able to post again until tomorrow.

I am deeply sorry to all that I am in an affected scene with.

3. Likes , Lushtess liked this post

Twist Scenes

From Friday through Sunday I'll be out of town to attend my brother's wedding. I won't be available to post until Monday. Have a good weekend, all!

5. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

I'm doing a bunch of running around today/tomorrow and getting things ready tomorrow because Canadian Thanksgiving is Monday, and Tuesday will probably be food comaday so we'll see if I can sneak some time in for posts

7. Likes liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Alicia
    (Daeva)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but
    Yamiyo Lillich Scenes

I am sorry for my absence these past couple of days, have taken a very bad turn health wise and been completely bedridden, hoping to be back up in a day or two.

9. Likes , Lushtess, Jombot liked this post

Twist Scenes

I know that I am up in a few scenes. Apologies for the wait. Work has been hounding me for a bit and combine that with my preparations for upcoming trip, I have had little time or creativity.

That being said, I will endeavor to get everything caught up this evening. I leave on my trip tomorrow but unlike my last trip, I will have regular internet access this time and will be able to keep up on posts in the evenings.

Thanks for understanding.

11. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
+ Reply to Thread