Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

An invitation sized envelope sealed with Jennifer’s personal seal of a feather quill writing upon parchment is delivered. It is a classic invitation, with the outer envelope bearing only the surname of re recipient and the inner envelope bearing the proper title.

Dear Ms. Silvers,
    You are invited to a gathering on the 26th of October. The location is my Salon, Lotus, at 10 PM. The dress code is casual. There will be an evening of pleasant discussion and classical music. I shall be inviting Kindred who are new to the Domain.
    Due to the location of the Salon, Blushing is highly recommended.
    Please RSVP.
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, Baroness Notary of the First Estate
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Luna
    Presence
    (Breathtaking)
    Striking looks
    (Bewitching)
    Doll Face
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, 
     Blush, Food consumption
     Blush of life, Heightened senses

+2
    SL
    PRE

A leather bound reply letter addressed to Seneschal Hazelton, complete with a silvery rose upon red wax to seal it and silvery text makes its way into Elysia.

Venerable Seneschal Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, Baroness Notary of the First Estate.
    I have been looking forward to your invite and do hope it shall be a pleasant evening, naturally so will I attend and follow the setup guidelines.
    Sincerely
    A.Silvers

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

+ Reply to Thread