Skill: Medicine
    Asclepius

Height: 5'9
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Wears gold band on wedding finger
    Speaks with English accent
    Nimbus:

Hears the sounds of a heartbeat monitor (ECG Machine)
    Combat Stats:

Melted Reflecations:

Health: 7
    Mana: 7
    Defense: 2
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Willpower: 3/3 (usable)
    Armor: 4 / 5 Kevlar vest thin (1 /2) Organice resilience (life 3)
    Spell tolerance: 2/2
    Active spells: 1/4
    Paradox spells cast: 0

OCC
    PRE

He laughs and looks apologetic. “My bad, didn't mean to overwhelm you, some were rhetorical questions. It is interesting tho, if this how you make your living then does that mean the fitness grind doesn't stop for you. Making those max gains 24/7.” He does a half hearted flex and lowers the tone to sound more manly as he speaks the last sentence. “I have lived in London, if one does not live with an eye for caution then one does not live long, it is a dangerous place. You can slowly unlearn such behaviours and that is what I am doing slowly.” He takes a moment looking at her 'Crane form' unsure if it was a real martial art or if it was made up for the movies. “Oh yea? Is this your preferred fighting style? Here I was getting the impression you were more of a grapple and submission MMA fighter.

A confusion washes over him, unsure what is causing the emotions she is showing. “Its okay I'll stay, who was you waiting for? What do they look like?” Thinking back to the short years he did spend with the dog, a time when life was simpler even when I did not feel it. “Yea, very treasured moments and the first signs of who I am today.

Aw man that hit a little close to home. Well I guess I can offer what gave me comfort. Well if you believe it or not, they do say that ones soul can revisit loved ones in the living. I know that sometimes I like to believe that a certain someone I know still visits me to make sure I am doing well. I am sure that if we speak with our hearts loud enough those that are gone can still hear us where they are... at least that's what I hang on to.” He took a moments pause before speaking on, looking up at the stars, his hand fidgeting on the wedding ring on his finger. He had a small sudden realisation at her words. A light night out.... good god, this is not even a light drink.... So I take it you have a huge tolerance then, pretty sure this could floor me quickly.

I must confess I have never tried Baileys so, I would be walking blind in understanding.” he could barely contain himself at the raised eyebrow. “Oh believe me, I am no cook not even good with some of the basics.

He was too busy with the conversation to hear the approach of someone, he dam near jumped out of his skin and screamed as he heard the voice speak out from the away. “Oh yes, it is a lovely time of evening for it. Love the cardigan by the way, where did you get it?” He returned the wave.

Thinking / Speaking

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves
    Galina Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." Biting down hard for a second, damn. "I guess you could say that I run a risk of being in the over trained camp, or risk to get stuck in to simple a routine." Considering how to explain it further as the mention of London makes her tense up. What was it with people and bringing that infernal place up time and again as of late. Grinning her teeth whilst giving the man a look of forced calm. "I am familiar, visited it during my travels, and have no desire to ever go back." Taking a deep breath to calm her mind with a puzzled look at him. "You actually recognize it? Wow color me impressed, yes it is one of my primary forms but I also study two supplemental styles along with a few other schools to make for a wellrounded combinational style, but primary focus is to knock my opponent out."

Raising a puzzled eyebrow.
    "Who? Well just someone, anyone, hoping for luck to meet someone nice." Sipping a bit from her drink with curious nervous eyes upon the semi stranger. "How do you mean, did it lead to your path within medicine in some manner?"

Turning silent for a moment, eyes mostly stuck glancing between the fire and the stars above, how to answer this when you know what happens?
    "There are endless mysteries in the world, the presence of those we have lost a very grand and special one, I do believe you are right though. I do not know in what manner but in some manners I do think the same." Playing with her little buzzball and taking a stead drink from it. "Pretty much, I think I eat to much protein or something but my body needs tremendous amounts of alcohol to get affected." Lightly looking down at the drinks and up to him in a bit of disbelief. "From this little amount? You sure?"

Blinking in a bit of surprise to the confession.
    "Really? Wow, you need someone to drink with more often, to not even have gotten there." Feigning a smile with a light red hue upon her. "I am a master, of ordering takeout."

Eyes immediately drawn to the suddenly appearing man, quickly scanning him over with a light shiver within her. The tattoos stealing attention, both for their design but also silvery connection, such a marvelously bad combination. Inhaling deeply in an attempt to keep herself calm.
    "Hey you, wanna grab a drink, and if you are good behind the grill and willing to handle it so will I gladly share some food as well." Looking back at the infernal grill that was at least up and running.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Six-foot tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
      Imbue Wyrdstone
     Harden Mask, 
     Harden Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent strolls over to join the others, catching the flow of conversation. He nods at Galina and says, "Hey, thanks for the offer. I’ll take a drink. What do you have?" Turning to Asclepius, he adds, "Oh, I got this on Amazon. It's perfect for the cooler autumn weather."

Glancing at the grill, he grins, "I’m pretty good on the grill, honestly. I prefer cooking with direct fire—it gives the food some serious flavor."

Realizing he hadn’t introduced himself; he offers a casual smile. "By the way, I’m Vincent. So, what brings you two out here? Hope I’m not crashing anything."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

(Paramedic)
    Skill: Medicine
    Asclepius

Height: 5'9
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Wears gold band on wedding finger
    Speaks with English accent
    Nimbus:

Hears the sounds of a heartbeat monitor (ECG Machine)
    Combat Stats:

Melted Reflecations:

Health: 7
    Mana: 7
    Defense: 2
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Willpower: 3/3 (usable)
    Armor: 4 / 5 Kevlar vest thin (1 /2) Organice resilience (life 3)
    Spell tolerance: 2/2
    Active spells: 1/4
    Paradox spells cast: 0

OCC
    PRE

Chuckling to himself as he recollects his younger days of schooling and his disorganised living. “There nothing wrong with that, its quite admirable. Sometimes I wished my head was on a little straighter as kid so I had some more organisation and routine in my life.” There is a pause for a moment as she speaks of London, but then the laughter comes spilling out of him. “I am not surprised, believe me most of London thinks the same. However most don't have a means to escape its clutches, it sometimes feels like a big looming entity that the moment you break away from its zone, you feel the reaching arm pulling you back. Not to mention the crime, the people, the environment.” He nods, “Granted my first recognition of the form was from a kids film but I have an understanding that it is a form of martial art. If its primary uses are for incapacitating people then I will add it to my list of studies, it sounds like I could put it to good use.

Well, it seems fate decided that you would get your want.” He smiled and shook his head. “No no I had something more tragic for the push in the medical field. No my dog helped me socially and gave me the confidence to interact with other kids at school. I was a bit of a silent type.

He kept silent on the shared feelings of loss but not out of awkwardness but more on reflection, looking into the night with thoughts and memories flowing back into him. Soon he returned his gaze to the fire. “Is there such a thing of too much protein? I bet your a hit at the bars then, people I reckon lose a lot of bets in drinking contests with you.... Yea I am quite the lightweight. I put it down to lack of exposure to it.

With a reaction like that I must do, makes me sound like a loser.” he chuckled at his own statement. “I did not realise I was in the presence of a master, then accept my apologies for not giving a proper greeting.

The Gentleman that had made his presence known Seemed friendly enough, Despite his wild looks he on first impressions feels like quite the polite person. “ I can imagine it is, lots of space in the arms too and nice air flow, might have to get myself one for some runs.” His announcement of being good with a grill was met positively. “Thank the heavens please save us from ruining the food. My only experiences with fire cooked food is with a gas Barbecue and it was not me cooking but the food was divine.” With a name to the face made, he offered his own. “Hiya Vincent, my name is Charles. No, don't worry I felt the same way when I stumbled into the lady's fire as well.

Thinking / Speaking

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves
    Galina Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking between the fire and the water for a brief moment of silence.
    "Still you must have done quite well, else you wouldn´t have managed to get through such an impressive education." Shying back a little with a raised eyebrow at the sudden laughter, but quickly finding herself easing up ever so lightly to join on the laughter at his words. "Well then a lucky bastard I be, I was saved from the coldness of that looming horror before it completely sank its claws into me, and gained the strength to pull me back. Not all were so lucky though." Closing her eyes for a second in a silent wish to the spirits. "It can certainly be used to do that, the placements of the body you strike can certainly put most opponents down, disorientate them, break bones or wreck internal damage. Backed up with one or two supplementary styles so does it become quite effective. If you further add in some secondary schools of martial prowess so well." Grinning as she lifts her drink.

"Maybe it did, who knows, so tell me what do you tend to do in this vast city of hollowness?" Cocking her head to the side with a shy attempt at a smile of offering comfort but quickly looking away. "I know how that is, people are hard to deal with." Do not ask, do not ask, do not ask.
    In a sense relieved that the conversation of loss came to a halt, for a chance to just soak up the night and be a bit calm at least.
    "Honestly I do not know, you are the one with the medical degree here, shouldn´t you know?" Glancing into the fire with a slight red hue upon herself. "People actually like that sort of things?" Sure she had been in some but being a hit due to it? No. "Heh, my father used to give me a bit when I headed to school, when I came in from the cold, before bed, with dinner if it fit, and when he just wanted company for a drink."

Slowly nodding at the doctor with a light look of feigned sympathy shock upon her.
    "Indeed you must, poor child, no baileys and milk, its a tragedy." Straightening her back ever so slightly, head turned to the side with the far to common red hue still lingering upon her. "A true master at that, every delivery driver knows my name." Not sure that is a good thing though.

Looking upon the newcomer but making sure to keep a bit of distance.
    "Beer, cider, buzzball, and candy corn whisky." Taking out the candy corn whisky and pouring some into three cups before giving them each one. "Well we do have a fire, but not really the ingredients here for it, but the meat is packed right next to the grill in the bag, I am not to bad at making very lightly grilled ones otherwise." Or would it be to hard to get them done bloody, wouldnt that just be, wait what. "Ohh um," making herself a bit smaller and looking towards the fire. "Maruyama, Maruyama Galina."
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread