Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking upon him with wide eyes for a moment easily seen thanks to the glowing paint around them, not really following at all.
    ”You mean star photography?” That was it right? But shining up as she heard more familiar words, easing up with a wide grin upon her lips. ”Really? Now that is interesting, it´s so seldom that I get to meet someone else that knows how to survive in the wilderness and even less that hunts. What kind of hunting do you do? Traps, rifles, something else? Big gains, small gain, birds?” The interest shining within her eyes plain as day. ”Bounty hunting? Now that sounds fun, how does that work exactly? I reckon most dont wanna come willingly so how do you bring them in and keeping up with the laws?” Now this is intriguing.

Softly chuckling at the question.
    ”Nahh I am not a bowler, I am a gymnast, skater girl, and traveler of the lands. Recently came back after having spent a few years walking across the nation, hunting in nearly every state, tasted what the woods had to offer wherever I traversed. But most of my time is spent either walking around, running through the woods or hunting whenever possible hence my curiosity of how you hunt.”

152.4cm tall

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Six-foot tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
     Harden Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent got a bit overwhelmed at the flurry of questions but quickly overcame it. "I hunt old school, bow and arrows, spears, sometimes more primitive traps like fall traps and snares. I tend to hunt all kinds of games, just depends on the time of year." Vincent then realized he didn't answer about the photography, "Yeah I like to try to get photos of the stars, if you can get somewhere with very little light pollution, you can usually get a good picture of the Milkyway. It really is a nice way to ground yourself."

"Now Bounty Hunting is a bit more complicated, I work with a bonds man. Most of my bounties are those who have jumped bail and not shown up to court like they were supposed to. I detain them and take them back to the jail so they can see the judge." Vincent felt that would be enough for now not wanting to go too much into detail.

"So, you are a hunter yourself? What do you prefer to hunt with?"
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Needing to take a moment as she just looks upon the man with a stunned look.
    ”Now this is a rare treat, I cannot recall the last time I met a fellow archer. Spears is nothing for me but bow and arrow now that is my melody, what is the grandest prey you have gotten with a bow, and did you make your own?” Nodding at the explanation with an interested look. ”That sounds fascinating, I know how to navigate by the stars but photography is sadly nothing I have a clue about, do you use your phone or have some special kind of camera?”

Nodding at his words.
    ”Yes I get that, but what is the extent of things you are allowed to do without breaking the law in such a field?” Not really the profession she would get into but learning the limits of the none true law enforcement ones would be great.

”Born and raised, got my first bow as a child, my arrow seldom missing it´s mark. I do admit that I have fallen a bit behind in my training though and would like to get a bit better at it, but I am at least a pretty skilled archer.” Giving him a look for any tell tale archer signs, or well whatever the light of this room could tell knowing that she herself were lacking in them all besides the archery glove she nearly always tended to wear.

152.4cm tall

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Six-foot tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
     Harden Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

"I am capable of taking the necessary actions to apprehend them. Using lethal force is not preferred, but I am permitted to do so if the situation requires it. However, if it escalates to that level, I would have already requested law enforcement assistance." Vincent then shrugs, "Often, it doesn't come to that. It's usually a cat-and-mouse game, but when I confront them and show a bit of empathy, they typically surrender without a problem, allowing me to take them in."

Vincent raised an eyebrow at the mention of practice. "I have some property outside the city, if you want you could come practice with me. I think it will be fun to have someone to practice with."
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A light shine upon her, mostly concealed by the darkness in the room but not fully.
    ”Now that sounds intriguing, I have a job I have been considering getting into myself, not the same but in a related field.” Letting out a soft chuckle. ”Or well as related as this is related to police business I would say.” Blinking in surprise. ”So they skip out, then just need someone to talk to them to get in? Then why not just appear to begin with? Damn people can be strange.” Isn´t it better to just either get it over with or actually run, I wonder if they ever looked for me? Mehh who cares not like I did anything illegal.

Jumping back a little, arms rapidly flying up to get into an archery stance and letting go of an imaginary arrow although using her left hand to shoot the arrow.
    ”That would be amazing, haven´t had anyone to shoot with since I gave a lesson to a woman I randomly encountered in this city some years ago, I wonder if she kept the practice up.” Rolling her lips in thought for a moment. ”Ohh well if she still lives here so will I probably meet her eventually and have to ask, had hoped to see her and her friend during some summer festivity but no luck.” Not that she thought her fellow archer would be able to follow that part.

152.4cm tall

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread