Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Raul calls Helen

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl puts in a call to the Reeve as he leaves the park, putting his ear to the phone as he hears it start to ring.
    Helen Kingsley
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

NOS
    PRE

"Crematorium Sunshine - you kill, we grill, how can I help you ?"

Maybe not exactly what Raul expectzs, but the voice is about right and the number is also correct.

"Okay, jokes aside, what's up ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

There's a pause of confusion followed by a snort of a laugh from the Savage. "Hey. Marcus is here with me and we just left the park. Found a guy who was partying a bit too much. Too much to drink and doing it out in the open where anyone could see. He was getting real frisky with this lady but we managed to distract him away while she left with one of your friends. We helped him into his car along with two of his friends that are out cold and now we're driving towards the office. We can meet you there or somewhere better if you'd prefer?"
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

NOS
    PRE

"Office would be great, but I don't think I can make it there in time." A short pause, as if she is thinking about something. "Also, your cargo isn't what you want to take into the center of town. Crossing Power Line Road /Pritchard Avenue, I'll join you there asap." Not that most of the maps are pretty fuzzy on domain borders, but its out in the barrens and pretty remote. Should work well enough...

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

NOS
    PRE

"Office would be great, but I don't think I can make it there in time." A short pause, as if she is thinking about something. "Is our guy a peaceful drunk or a fighty drunk ?"

Okay, whatever the hell happened here, disregard first post, second should have been the functional edit.

+ Reply to Thread