Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Good evening all, I hope you are having a good day. The official meeting is nearly upon us. I would like for us all to meet or talk things through in any manner you would all feel is enough before that and sort the remaining things from our last meeting in order to present ourselves well. With the new start of things so would I not like for us to be amongst the groups who lags behind, it would not really be a good look on us. Would you all be amenable for that?

Thank you for hosting our last meeting Josh, your place was really incredible.

Aurora Orianna
    Guru Shane
    Asclepius Jombot

152.4cm tall

(Paramedic)
    Skill: Medicine
    Asclepius

Height: 5'9
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Wears gold band on wedding finger
    Speaks with English accent
    Nimbus:

Hears the sounds of a heartbeat monitor (ECG Machine)
    Combat Stats:

Melted Reflecations:

Health: 7
    Mana: 7
    Defense: 2
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Willpower: 3/3 (usable)
    Armor: 4 / 5 Kevlar vest thin (1 /2) Organice resilience (life 3)
    Spell tolerance: 2/2
    Active spells: 1/4
    Paradox spells cast: 0

OCC
    PRE

Hello, I am happy any time for a follow up meeting to finalize any grey areas we have in subjects of discussion. I am happy to travel to any location of choosing should we go ahead with this follow up. I look forward to seeing you all again and having the opportunity to discuss with you all again.

I would like to echo Skye's statement and say thank you again for hosting us all.

Thinking / Speaking

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

I'm not opposed to getting to together to talk about it more, I just don't know if it can be solved before the big meeting at work. We can certainly give it a go, and I can open my loft for a get together. If we want to, I have a free day on (insert date&time)

If we want this 'settled' before October 1st, we're going to need everyone on board with posting. If it's not possible, I have 'reasons' Aurora can push it off for a longer gathering. So need thoughts

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

You are right our time is running a bit low still the less we let it fall behind the more we can focus on the rebuilding of the company. An invitation to your loft for it does sound highly enjoyable, should I bring anything? Shall also prepare my place for next time then, unless Knight wants to host next time that is.

I am certainly onboard, but it is a pushed timeframe which might not do it justice so it depends on how everyone else feels.

152.4cm tall

+ Reply to Thread