Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Summer having passed, the coming of a new season upon them, despite the lingering heat and still light days so did it mean one thing. Halloween, darkness and pumpkin spice started to intrude on everyones mind, school had begun again, people flooding and leaving the city and it´s surrounding areas alike. With this even the establishments would of course capitalize to try and win the new crowd of youths, and play into the season. As such tonight this bowling alley would present a night of true glow in the dark bowling, only taking it up a notch further than the norm.
    The whole room just bright enough to be able to navigate and see the outlines of people within it, at close range maybe see their faces clearly but that would require one to be close, the monitors turned off instead opting for just smaller screens around the seating area where you waited on your turn, some lighter luminescent lighting on the walls and floors to shed just that light level of light. Naturally paired with luminescent balls, streaks against the lanes especially to mark where one was not allowed to cross, and pins otherwise darkness.
    The one area exempt from this being the bar disk for shoes, and snacks both hidden behind double layers of black out curtains needed to be passed separately to make sure to not break the darkness for the guests of the evening.

It was here that Skye had found herself tonight, hoping for a fun evening out, maybe meet someone interesting but no matter which so would it still be something of interest to try. Dressed rather simply, for the evening accompanied with glow in the dark face paintings to play into the night. Not being here to impress, nor expecting many to truly be able to see her outfit should she have attempted something even slightly better. The dark clothes, well nearly all her clothes were dark and on a theme, it just went with her pale complexion. Striking ball after ball in her lonesomeness with most of the other lanes far more filled up, making hers the one any newcomer would likely have to traverse to, and having told the staff in advance that she was open for anyone to join her for a game.

152.4cm tall

Beast: Wolf
    Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Six-foot tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Reinforced Hooded Trenchcoat 1/0
    Kevlar Vest 2/3 -1 Defence

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Can inflict lethal damage instead of bashing damage when fighting unarmed.

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
     Harden Mask, 

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent walked into the bowling alley, he was wearing a retro shirt with what could be called 90s dayglo that once the blacklight hit it, the colors began to glow. Walking around he did not expect to see anyone he knew but would at least be able to get out and socialize a bit.

Looking around he did not see anyone, but what he did see was a young woman with some interesting glow in the dark makeup. Not sure if she was waiting for someone, Vincent decided to go up to her and introduce himself. He was here to make some new friends so might as well start with the most interesting person here.

Approaching Skye Vincent says "Hello, haven't seen you around before the name is Vincent. Mind if I buy you a drink?"
    Speed: 10 | Defense: 2 | Armor: 1 | Dream Defense: 3 | Dream Armor: 3
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a couple of steps back as she throws the ball across the lane, eyes eagerly following it, completely stuck in her focus. Leaning just a little further forward, a little further, hearing the clash as seven pins falls down to her disappointment. Grinning her teeth with her right arm shooting backward, quickly followed by a jump at the sudden voice. Spinning around with her right hand upon the right side of her chest, left arm venturing for her own back.

Eyes scanning over the man, and his glowing clothes for a second before calming down to shift into a more neutral stance.
    ”Hiya Vincent, you a regular here?” Stuck at looking up at the man with a curious look new acquaintances was always an enjoyment. About to speak up a bit to casually before catching herself. ”Aella, or Rose, or well that is what people tend to call me at least.” Showing him a kind smile, glad that she caught herself on the name in time. ”Love the outfit, and sure I would love a virgin drink, not much for alcohol or those zero soda stuff.” Those were just chemically unpleasant on the tongue. ”Wanna share one down here? Maybe play a game?”

152.4cm tall

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Wolf-like ears, bluish-silver fur-like hair. One glowing blue eye and one glowing red eye. Glowing bluish-silver tattoo-like marks on bare skin, depicting Hati and Skol chasing sun and moon. Clawed fingers, pointed teeth, and fangs.

Mask

Six-foot tall, rugged male with bluish-silver hair, tanned skin, dark piercing eyes. Silver tattoos depict Hati and Skol pursuing sun and moon. His wild striking looks turn heads.
    Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

The wildness that infuses a Beast gives her a supernatural affinity with animals. A Beast gains the benefit of the 8 again rule when using the Animal Ken Skill, and receives a free Specialty for the one animal that most reflects the Beast’s seeming. That same wild nature gives a Beast a powerful personal magnetism. A Beast’s player can spend points of Glamour to add to dice pools involving Presence and Composure. Each point of Glamour spent adds one die to one dice pool.

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Once per scene, the player may spend one Glamour to surround the Flamesiren with a blazing flame-like aura. Anyone looking at the Flamesiren must make a successful Resolve + Composure roll or suffer a two-dice penalty to all actions until the character decides to douse the aura or the scene ends, thanks to the distraction.
    Vincent Black Scenes
     Harden Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent looks down the lane and back at Skye "Well Rose, I am not very good but if you do not mind the company I will join you." And at the mention of non-alcoholic drinks Vincent says, "Two Shirley Temples it is, give me a minute to get shoes and a ball."

Vincent heads to the bar and orders two Shirley Temples and tells the bartender he will be right back for them. He then goes and gets shoes and finds himself a ball that somewhat fit his fingers but was too small for his thumb. Taking the ball and shoes to where Skye was, he then goes back to get the two Shirley Temples and then brings them back to the table, "Have you ever drank one of these? I just discovered them myself fairly recently."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A soft chuckle as she picks up a ball, of course he would pick to use Rose, rather than her whirlwind name.
    ”Rose it is then, of course company is always enjoyable. I am not the best bowler myself, but do enjoy a friendly game of well any manner.” A bit surprised at the drink of choice, always having thought that was an alcoholic one. ”Sounds good, I do not mind if you consume alcohol and makes mine a virgin though. It does not bother me in the slightest.” Nor something new.

Heading over to the board to reset the counter of her single player mode, entering her own name as Huntress then leaving it open for him to enter his own once he would return. Softly starting to stretch out her muscles with light little movements as she awaits his return.

Taking the drink with an appreciative look upon her, mainly seen thanks to her face paint.
    ”Thank you, no I haven´t, always thought it was a cocktail with alcohol in them so never tried.” Putting the straw to her lips with a light taste, swirling it around her mouth for a moment. ”Hey it really is none alcoholic, and quite good, is that orange juice and ginger ale?” Taking another light sip as she indicates to the screen by the table for him. ”I already entered my name, so just need for you to enter yours now.”

152.4cm tall

Striking Looks
    (Wild)
    New Identity
    (Vincent Black)
    Resources
    (Bounty Hunter)
    Lethal Mien
    Stats

Health

Glamour

Willpower

Forms:

Mien

Mask

Equipment

Armor

Weapons

Beretta M92
    Recurve Bow

Gear

Burner Phone
    Digital Camera
    Laptop Computer
    Digital Audio Recorder
    Smartphone
    Handcuffs
    4 Mags of Ammo
    20 Arrow Quiver
    Blessings

Beast

Tooth and Claw

Burning Hypnotism

Vincent Black Scenes
     Harden Mask, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hunterheart Flamesiren

Vincent laughs at Skye. "Just 7-Up, cherry grenadine, and lime in there. It's actually a great drink. To be honest, I'm not much of a drinker and I really prefer not to drink alone."

Vincent sits down and changes his shoes, before approaching the screen and adding his name to the list. Seeing that it is now his turn Vincent rolls the ball, and it looks like it is going to hit before...gutter ball. "See what did I tell you, not very good at all." Vincent grabs his ball as it returns. Bowling again the ball goes a little to the right hitting the farthest pin to the right. "Well at least I got one that time. I just have to warm up I guess."
    "Speech" |
    Thoughts

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment

Rituals September:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking down into the drink a bit at a loss having fully expected something else, shrugging and putting it down after taking another light sip.
    ”Well still tasty. Thats good sadly so have I not consumed alcohol for quite a few years now, kind of just decided that it was not for me.” Only leaving her to slow to act should she need to.

Watching his gutter ball with a kind look upon her.
    ”What does that matter, its a game meant to be played for fun and with company is it not? Not a hunt on life and death or contest played to the edge of ones abilities.” Smiling at him as the second ball does strike a pin down. ”Yes see next time you will get a strike for sure.”
    Grabbing her ball as she looks upon him. ”So if not bowling what do you usually like to do for fun?” Taking a couple of steps back before shooting off the ball herself to strike down seven of the pins with a grunt, quickly grabbing it at it´s return to strike down the three remaining ones.
    Down with the pins

”Damn those frigging strikes really doesn´t like me.”

152.4cm tall

+ Reply to Thread