THREADID
DISPLAYED
Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Helen Kingsley

(Blush !)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Helen has decided to give the place another visit to see if there's more folks on other nights. Doesn't seem to be the case, place is still pretty dead. However, there are a few figures that sound pretty familiar. As she enters, she can see they also look kinda familiar. Well, well... As per looking at the scene, one of those two also feels familiar. Fun, no ?

Thus, she enters the main room and puts her gym bag away on the side. Wanna play the multi-purpose party game 'stranger danger,' kids ?

"Hey Galina, who's your friend ? Training partner for tonight ?"

She starts doing some warming up and stretches a little.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sighing.
    "Me neither, I know a bit here and there but keeping them apart is just no, my father had a shrine so I made one for him to honor him." The importance behind it or the weight not lost on her but the extent that was still a mystery, besides she knew just how many spirits were around them, she could commune with them which kind of threw a lot of religious stuff to the side. "Religion overall is so often misused, no reason to fall into pit traps of greedy men who just utilize it for money and control." Weighing her head left and right for a moment in though. "Something like that, a little wooden shrine, some incense, and pictures, a place to remember, to light some incense and think about him." And maybe appease his spirit in some distant manner. "Whilst I would like to give my biological ass of a father a punch to the face so do I think it is best to just ignore him. I might get a message of his death one day, I might not, more interest than that I do not have." And she would likely not attend his funeral for that matter.

A look down at her own hands, a glimmer of red shining upon them before her eyes, especially by the nails.
    "It does, each time we do not give in it gets easier and easier. Each punch we receive less prone to call upon angerful desperation, each moment a lesson to ourselves." Shaking her hands for a brief moment. "So do keep working on it, it is a good thing to keep in mind."

Trying to give a light smile but failing to do more than just slightly move the corners of her lips.
    "I shall, as said I am a stubborn one so I will keep working on it until I reach it. But there are other matters more pressing first." Friends and stop being so shy all the time would help a lot more. "I actually taking classes, I might have mastered a couple of styles back home but I do want to master a few more to cover my every aspect, to make my own mixed martial arts style." True some of it was private instructors for well safety of the others though.

Pulling back at the thud with a genuinely impressed look upon her.
    "Whoa well done, keep going like that you can do this." Looking a bit ashamed at the comment of her shout. "I am sorry, it, no I am sorry." Not wanting to try and defend her actions. "Yes go ahead, do not forget this feeling."

A look over as the door opened to see the blonde woman enter and get settled in.
    "Hello defeater of giants, how are your wounds healing? Feeling better now?" How long does it take for humans to heal those kinds of damage? It had been so long that it was hard to recall. "My friend yes, we are just doing a few exercises, I don´t think I caught your name last time." A look over at Verity, not wanting to give out her name without consent. "You should see this woman fight, she knocked down a giant right in the ring here, some truly inspiring motions. Probably the only one I have met here that would force me to take it seriously to make my victory a 50/50."
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Get her point across, ExitScene
     Blush, 

Catching up blush narrated in last post
     Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

So yeah it was some custom or another. "Does that feel odd at all? I don't mean to pry but performing a religious practice you don't fully understand because someone you respect did it?" In the age of advancing atheism such practice by proxy was falling away and attendance numbers told the tale across large swaths of the world, but Verity had never asked someone who actually did it. "I mean this politely, But I don't really care what the man." She give sit air quotes. "Does with religion, I know what I think, I might ask others what they do but the grand picture." A shake of her head. "Not my problem." And a topic that can quickly get out of hand. A chuckle, something a little crueller then she usual has. "Not even to spit on the grave? Sounds like he deserves it." If you don't treat family right then why would you be surprised when they don't mourn your passing.

Okay that's getting a little morbid. Galina looking at her hands in the way a murderer might if this was Hollywood production prompts a lot of questions, a lot of questions Verity really does not want answered. "How do you manage then, keeping your head when things hit the fan." Time to careful steer this into something more practical she seems to like that area.

But things seem to be turning around and Verity flashes her friend a smile. "See there you go, you'll have it sorted sooner or later I'm sure of it." Oh and she does classes that's good. "Have you made any friends at your classes?" If not I know where we can start at least.

Brawl failure

The last thing she had been expecting was the shift of shadows in the corner of eye and a sudden surge of predatory anger, the beast knew what it meant before she herself did, what other kindred would bother coming to a gym? It's not like it did anything for them and the switch in focus to wresting the sensation back down causes to utterly lose momentum in time with the door opening. Turning she finds as expected Helen. Well that could be a lot worse. But by the others que it seemed they were playing the strangers game tonight. "You two know each other?" It was a little concerning if Galina had attracted more then one predator to take an interest. Then to Helen. "Hi there, nice to meet you, Verity." Oh I have seen her fight. And The Reeve had come off rather worse for wear. "Defeater of giants?" Looking between the two, that was a curious title to have.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread