Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush of life, 
     Blush of life
     Blush of life, Investigation check

+2
    SL
    PRE

A fancier black and silvery envelope appears at Elysia addressed to Ms.Dawson, inside cotton paper with silvery text upon it.

Good evening cousin, I hope this letter finds you well.
    Unless I am utterly mistaken so does it seem like you and I alike have recently decided to call this city our home, but have yet to had a chance to get to know one another. Something I would like to remedy as soon as possible should you be so inclined? Sadly so do I not have a secure haven that I can offer for a private encounter, have you managed to secure such a place and would wish for a visit so will I gladly visit your place. Otherwise so am I more than available to visit any outdoor area that might pique your interest, be it a walk in the park, a night at a club, museum or what might hold your interest for an evening out together.

Sincerely
    Alicia Silvers

Rebecca Lushtess

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

2. Likes liked this post
    Rebecca Dawson
    Alt ID
    (Rebecca Dawson)
    Presence
    (Disarming)
    Striking Looks
    (Angelic)
    Resources
    Rebecca Dawson

+2
    SL
    PRE

Rebecca wrote back and the letter was written on fine paper, in a flowing cursive that was practiced and lovely.

"Alicia Silvers Clan Daeva,

My nights find me well cousin. I have secured a private haven in the city, and would be happy to help you secure the same. As for a meeting, I would like that very much. Let's meet at the Sawyer Hotel in the downtown. I will set everything up. Dress to impress, cousin."

Sincerely,

Rebecca Dawson
    Clan Daeva, Ordo Dracul

The letter was sealed in wax with a rose emblem in deep red wax.

I can set this up on October the 1st. I don't dare go over 2 scenes right now.
    Vitae:
    Willpower: Health:
    BP: 2

Luna
    Presence
    (Breathtaking)
    Striking looks
    (Bewitching)
    Doll Face
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush of life, 
     Blush of life
     Blush of life, Investigation check

+2
    SL
    PRE

An identical response letter to her first quickly appears after having read the response.

That fills me with joy to hear cousin, I would wish for nothing else upon one whom shares my blood.

We can discuss a haven and the like upon our meeting, it is nice that you have already managed to find your safe space. It would be enchanting to one day get to see it, naturally no rush. Trust is not built in a day and we have time on our side.

We are beauty and grace dear incarnate dear cousin, the envy of all who behold us, even in the simplest of garments we outclass the appeal of the most well dressed of Kine and Kindred alike. My attire shall be carefully selected, do not worry. Until the time of our meeting I wish you well in your nights.

Sincerely

Alicia Silvers

Sounds good, just tag me in it when the time comes.

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

5. Likes liked this post
+ Reply to Thread