Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Helen Kingsley has mail

THREADID
    NOS
    PRE

Liam delivers a letter to the Elysium mailboxes. The letter is written on fine vanilla cardstock with two envelopes. The outer envelope reading only H.K. and sealed with emerald green wax with the personal symbol of Jennifer, a quill pen writing upon a parchment. The inner envelope bears a formal title of Reeve Kingsley.

Reeve Kingsley,

I wish to touch base with you as there have been a great deal of events happening since we have spoken. Has anything of note been witnessed by you or happened with you?
    I do believe that we should touch base and discuss what our thoughts are with the Mekhet Clan.
    What is your opinion?

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu

Jennifer made the decision to not clutter the sheet with all of her titles, just the ones that mattered in this instance.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Helen Kingsley

NOS
    PRE

'Sounds about right. Have you heard anything freom the Mekhet yet, or you figure they're still sorting things out ? Priscus Baker has quite a few new guys to get onboard with things, might take a while.
    Are you referring to the alliance or thoughts about the Mekhet in general ?

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

NOS
    PRE

Liam delivers a letter to the Elysium mailboxes. The letter is written on fine vanilla cardstock with two envelopes. The outer envelope reading only H.K. and sealed with emerald green wax with the personal symbol of Jennifer, a quill pen writing upon a parchment. The inner envelope bears a formal title of Reeve Kingsley.
    As Helen had not started with a formal title, Jennifer matches her tone in the letter that she sends.
    Helen,
    I have not heard anything from the Mekhet in regards to the expected meeting or their plans for the alliance. I to reach out to the Mekhet Clan in October.
    I welcome any of your thoughts. I would like to know what you would like happen with the alliance, as I desire to form terms if Clan Mekhet is ready for a meeting. I would like to form an action plan.
    -Jennifer Hazelton
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Helen Kingsley

NOS
    PRE

The response is again a short one.

'I see. Would you like a meeting for that ?
    -HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

NOS
    PRE

The outer envelope is sealed with emerald wax, securing the inner words. Inside, there are straightforward responses.
    Helen,
    Yes, let us speak in the Caldarium on [date]. I look forward to it.
    - Jennifer

ooc

Closed Thread