Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watching each careful motion, repetition being the source to get the feel for things, to let one build muscle memory and act on instinct rather than having to think.
    "Well done, well done, see you are a natural at this." Needing a moment to ponder the words, it was just a bit foreign to her. Then again she knew where her paternal side came from, she had known the lineage with names dating back generations, but blood also meant nothing, her father had shown her that. "If you think you can find something from it so go for it, to find our place can make us feel whole." Looking down to the side with a moment of hesitation. "Just if it does not so remember blood is not everything, sometimes there are people in our life who matters more." Not sure how to explain that further without sharing a bit to much of her backstory quite suddenly. "I shall await it with eager, and do what I can to learn it with you." It couldnīt be harder than grasping speaking to spirits or hammering in thousands of characters in her mind at a rapid pace right?

Gulping as thoughts ranging from just being overwhelmed by crowds to letting those that could be close feel her anger, slightly trembling as she sees blood running down her hands, claws protruded, a look around her with maimed bodies scattered all around. She knew what she was capable of, a person or two, small groups that was one things, to slowly build into oneīs person life not as scary, but venturing into crowds in that kind of a manner? Amongst things that at a moments notice could turn into pray were they not careful and was she not strong enough in the moment, she was an apex, not some silly apex of a territory she was the apex wherever she went, never needing to fear nearly anyone, constantly needing to fear for everyone.
    "My nerves?" Her breathing slightly quickened, clearly looking a bit panicked at the thought. "Ehh yeah I did, wrestled a sumo wrestler to, danced in a holy dance at a temple, shared a hotspring with a little reindeer girl as well." Trying to steel her breath to calm down. "There was a difference, those were fleeting, they were not meant to last." Things just happened where she went back then, to be meeting and then gone, now it was a search for longer lasting things.

Looking over to the punching bag with a light roll of her eyes, she could take a punch and not get angry, not that a punch would ever land and it would be good training but oh well. Fully walking along to the boxing sack with a jump over the bounds of the ring, over to the sack, walking up behind it ready to hold it should it be needed.
    "Ok lets go with this one then, but you know it is not dangerous to try and strike me, and I will not get hurt." Showing a light grin. "Just focus on my torso and not my nose and it will be fine." Stopping for a moment. "Can you use the motions from before or do you need a show or instruction?"
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Get her point across, ExitScene
     Blush, 

Catching up blush narrated in last post
     Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

It's a good thing she takes compliments well because with the small amount of practice natural would be a stretch, her motions are neither swift, not precise, nor powerful just slow, repeated, feeling things out. Now blood, that's quite the opposite for her. "I have to disagree, I think blood matters more then we know, we might not like them, hate them even but who else has your back if not those who share your blood." And she had left those behind in search of something she did not realise she had. "Complete I don't know but, if I don't look I will never know and the idea seems to be growing on by the moment." But that would mean it was unlikely they would learn together. The slightest pang out guilt at having to lie to the girl who clearly struggled so to make friends.

A shrug. "So? what is a friendship if not a meeting that becomes a few more, you reached out and text me just fine." Okay a change in tactic. "Besides you never know where dangers lurk, sure the clubs have all kind of sleaze balls in them but do you really think convention centres are any better?" What kind of predators walked those halls? Unlikely those like me but still very human ones exist.

Hoping down to follow. "I don't doubt you can. but why take the risk right? Besides I didn't cut my nails." Why would I they regrow each night. "So I wouldn't want to accidently catch you." Looking between the girl and the bag. "Show me first if you don't mind." Always better to know exactly what you should be aiming for.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Each repeated movement, each moment of following what they went through, each repeated motion in the right manner something she truly looked to with a warmth. It was so refreshing to see, so many would just steer away from the words far to quickly. Not sure how else to speak of that than to say natural, about to speak on a slight thought but losing herself in the words of blood. Having to throw her head back as a wild near primal laughter fills the room, taking a step back, lowering her head back to her new and only friend only to burst out into another attack of laughter. The idea that blood would, no.
    "Who else?" Bending forward as she just keeps laughing, ohh they were clearly different in this manner. "Blood gives you no guarantees, it gives you nothing." All blood was good for was to know who thought they had a pass to hurt you, nothing else. Needing a moment to calm her laughter down. "Iīm sorry about that, we just clearly do not see eye to eye there. Blood means nothing to me." What was there to care about? "True, do what you must, but know that if you need a friend so am I there to back you up no matter what you might need." The lie completely missed, still to locked in on fighting the laughter still within her to even begin to stand a chance to notice, besides she wanted to trust her.

A shy motion to look away.
    "True, it just took me a month." A month I spent in agony my home had scared you off, or just pretty words of the night. A light look up not sure how to respond to them. "I do not really know, what happens in this country is such a mystery to me still, the people, the culture, it is all like trying to be of it, to be born in it, but still have no clue about it and having to convince people you belong." She was born here, some years spent before moving, but still it was just not her domain, not one she knew, and to know where she could even walk to not get into territories of others, wherever they now were a danger. Not that she had encountered any other wolves here since her return, nor knew how to find them. She had tried but to little avail, so far locked to be alone.

Feeling a slight tingle within.
    "Wait a moment." Heading off to grab a new bar. "Hmm that I can see better, and is understandable." Manicures could be expensive after all. "Maybe some other time, I would still like to go over defense against an attacker from behind though, that is a good basic part to learn." Albeit one she often had to mentally think to get right, to not be lethal. "You really are kind, but you know I am not afraid of pain." Of getting hurt around people now that was a different story, how to explain what her body would do, and such a hard thing to hold back. "Alright." Wolfing down her bar in two rapid bites as she takes position, first getting into very different one than she had shown with stretched out hands but quickly looking away to get back to the proper one for the evening. Showing her stance akin to what the had undergone. "So just assume the stance from before, decide on a target on the bag, lets make it hmm." Looking over at the woman, her length and size then a quick marking on the bag. "Right here and." Slowly demonstrating the motion at such a slow pace that each motion would be easy for anyone to follow, first just letting her focus on her arm, then her hips, over and over ten times to truly let the motion be fully seen and analyzed. "Then finish with." A quick beginning strike, but slowing down just as she is about to hit still with some momentum left as she demonstrates how she is lifting her other arm in defense, ready to block, and uses the recoil to her own advantage, a bit poorly due to constantly holding back her speed and not getting the full momentum in. "Like this, watch how I use the recoil, how my body moves as it is on itīs way back, how it instantly moves back to defend itself ready to strike again. The weights might make it a bit different but is good for building your arm strength up." Taking a step backward with a look to her friend. "So ready to give it a try?"

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Having moved down to the boxing bags Verity continues to bounce of the balls of her feet she knows enough of fighting to know keeping limber is a good way to keep up appearances even if she cares nothing for a pulled muscle or sprained wrist. The laughter makes her start though and the motions stop, that had been unexpected. Letting it subside until the explanation was forth coming. "Then we have been raised differently, blood means plenty, regardless of if you have ever met or even if you are at odds." And I moved thousands of miles from that. "Words are worse in my opinion, if you meet someone who can keep them hold onto them tightly, but so many count the worth of their word as less the nothing." A smile is forth coming though. "That is kind of you Galina." But no matter how skilled the little fighter might be what she faced no kine should have to contend with.

A shrug. "We are busy people, what is a month in the scheme of it all? you did and now here we are." Now that's going to be harder. "America is what America is, and that is a big mess of all kinds of people, some will judge you and the yare not worth your time. Others you will find and they will accept you, cherish you and with them you will thrive." It's just a case of looking. "So pick an interest, hit up google and the social media app of your choice see what's out there and take a look, the worst thing that happens is nothing changes." That's the most she could lose, nothing.

When was the last time I got a manicure? A frivolous waste even when the shops were open at the right times. "Maybe that can be a future lesson, no need to rush everything in just one night." The enthusiasm was appreciated but learning did not happen by rushing through everything possible it took time, it took dedication. Galina had eating those bars down to a science it would seem, two bites once again. Watching the other take and swap stances demonstrating the position, the motion, marking the points of impact. Verity slowly move in and out of the stance a few times to get the feel, a few half motions to help her get a sense of what she is doing before she adds force.

Brawl failure

She is a little off balance not pulling her punch in time and over shoots. "Right then, a few more attempts till I get it." Not deterred, she had all night to get this down.
    Health

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

The motions impressive, the clear sign that she did know what she was doing despite how the tutelage of alterations for further advancements seemed to be going.
    "On that note I am afraid that we will never see eye to eye, my father is the grandest example of acceptance, warmth, peace, safety and stability I have ever known. My blood on the other hand has done nothing but being the cruelest parts of my life." Wonder what would happen would I meet them today? "If your words means nothing, then you mean nothing, the value of our words are near unrivaled in this world. Words helps forge bonds, forge families, forge your path, forge a closeness that nothing external can break." A light shy back, head turned to the side with an appreciative movement of the corner of her lips. "Always." She had one friend left in this world, spirits be damned if she would not give her all to be there.

Glad for her shy state else she would certainly have laughed again.
    "I have little but free time, exercise, recording, and care for my little doggy is pretty much all that needs to take my time." Thank the fates for home delivery services. "Well look I shall, it is not something I plan to give up on, not until I find my goal, I might be shy but luckily so am I also fiercely stubborn when I put my mind to it." Softly nodding with a slight nervousness. "You are right, I have tried a bit as of late but to little avail, still there is always a new tomorrow just over the horizon."

Sighing with a light red hue upon her shoulders.
    "You are right, being overeager for my first time getting to properly teach in a physical manner does seem to show." Especially with all the constant backlash she was getting online.
    The bar gone far to quickly again, damn why did they disappear so fast? Stilling the hunger for a moment but only making her crave a proper meal all the more. "It would be nice to have a few basics for you to be able to work at alone though, to be able to work on even without me needing to be there." Watching as she took the stance, as the motions were played over and over without judgement nor showing any reaction to the poor attempt at a strike. "Watch the recoil, you almost got it, just keep at it and you will be at a level where I will not be so open to just defend in a spar in no time." A bit of encouragement never hurt, despite not fully believing the words herself. Few humans would ever get to such a level, and those who did well they had nothing on the strength of a predator blessed by the full moon.

"You can do this, I believe in you." And that she truly did.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Taking now the time to square up to the bag she places her fist against the areas Galina had marked out and slowly practices moving her arm and body in motion until the lightest contact getting a feel more for distance then anything. "Wouldn't you father not count as your blood?" The question rather basic but Galina had lived a life all around the world so it felt better to check there was nothing else going on there. "I'm sorry family has done that to you, It's something I would consider the gravest of crimes. Not everyone holds that family is so important I get that. But it should be." But enough of that now. "Words are just that words, they have no meaning, it's what you do after they are given that matters." Actions give weight to words, they inform others of your worth. Verity strikes with force suddenly and attack with everything she has behind it.

All out attack 1 success

The dull thud of impact. Realising what she had done she steps away from the bag quickly. That was to close. "Sorry I got worked up for a moment there." I have to be careful far to easily can I put to much into this.

Glad for the distraction of the topic and the girls seeming shyness. "Yeah that's it, a new day, a new tomorrow another chance." Fixing her face into a smile. "Stubbornness is no bad thing, its often required to find success." And that she had been trying gets a more genuine smile. "See that's great just keep going for it, you'll find something." No doubt Galina was maybe a little bit odd but perfectly likable.

Getting back into her motions, her repetitions. "Okay lets go at this again." Getting back into the rhythm. "Your absolutely fine I'm just not as skilled as you that's all, not yet." A single nod. "That's what I'm hoping for just a few basics build it up over time until I can do it reliably." She had no desire to become a master of these arts, just enough to justify being able to do way more damage then her frame would have someone believe.

Brawl failure

Maybe it was the outburst, maybe she is over compensating either way she falls short and barely touches the bag with this swing. "Okay well then." It was a little annoying. "Let's keep going." And no more outbursts.
    Health

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Feeling a bit confused at the question at first, needing a moment to let it catch up with her, to see the misunderstanding with a light chuckle.
    "No he does not, my bio daddy is my blood. My father is the man who took me in, who cared about me, raised me as if I were his own, the one I keep a shrine for, the one whose picture hangs on my walls." Turning to stare into the emptiness for a moment with a clear look upon her accompanied with a soft warmth in her voice. "He was my father, the grandest of men I have ever and will ever know. The one who taught me what family should be and even gave me his name to proudly wear." That was a happy day. Turning her eyes back toward her friend with a light sigh, eyes closing for a moment to shake the sensation of. "Thank you, but itīs alright, I had a father that was a blessing, blood is of no concern to me, for those that it is so I am happy for them, it is just not me." Happy to let those be the final words on the matter, to speak this much of them was already more than she cared for.

A silent nod in agreement as she witnesses the fierce strike and subsequent retreat.
    "Think nothing of it, those kinds of attacks are only good when you know you can finish the opponent. But keeping emotions in check is not always easy." But she was a defensive fighter, knowing that each moment a fight was prolonged she gained momentum.

Each little sentence by that melodically soothing voice only serving to make it harder, and harder to speak, to answer, to keep the red hue at bay. It was easy when it was her area of expertise, when it was what her body could do by instinct but compliments for these things? That, that was harder.
    "Thank you, I, I" gulping "I" trying to force herself to look up with just barely succeeding, "really appreciate your kind sentiment." It truly meant a lot.

Tapping her own wrists.
    "Start by adding these kind of motions into your standard then, add some weights, and try to build up some graceful muscles. Not bulky but graceful ones, like how mine are built. That will not alter your frame, but give you strength to back it up, teach you to utilize your weight, and get experience in just throwing your fist right." Looking down at her hands. [COLOR=#6a5acd]"Skills like mine are never bad to have, but few lives would make you need them. As long as you can defend yourself so will we have achieved the most crucial of things."[/COLOR] Yes no need for your hands to spill blood, thats my calling, not one that needs to be shared with a none predator.

Straightening her back with a sudden loud voice.
    "Hai" Softly chuckling as she watches. "Take your time, just strike, get familiar with the repetitions, you might need a thousand punches before getting the true feel, and another 50.000 before mastering it, you are off to a good start just take your time."

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

There is something just a touch unsettling about the term bio daddy that manages to make even the not quite emotionally present predator putting on the faįade of humanity cringe with awkwardness a little. That is not a term that needs to be ever said again. "Right I see." Good thing I asked, I had a feeling it might be something like that. "Wait you keep a shrine for you father." Not using the term adopted, that would seem insensitive. "Which culture is that from?" Or does she have some really bizarre familial relationships. "Well if I or I guess you ever run into the biological side of your family they deserve a good butt kicking that's for sure." Keeping better check of herself this time.

Galina might take it stride, but that kind of anger lead to places verity refused to go, refused stubbornly every single night. "Attacks like that are desperate, and I'm not that." No she was far from that. "I'll keep it more composed." And by sheer force of will she would at that.

Okay well Galina was going red again so maybe time to refocus on something else. "So why not attend or lead a class physically, you said you do it online right?" Or heck both at once. "That's something you know, something your comfortable with." Her hands were all over my waist earlier. "How does that sound?" It's the best idea she had for her friend, at it involved people coming to her not her going to people. Might make a difference.

Brawl 1 success

The satisfactory sounds of solid impacts on the bag bring a smile. "There we go." Nothing that would drop a person, but it is a start. "Hey I would rather have the skills and not need them and all that." Not that Verity would ever build up any muscle, none that could been seen no matter how strong she managed to become. Jumping with a start at the a kiai. "Good grief you made me jump there." Anger, fear this is proving to be way more intense then I had hoped for. But would a fight be different, well recent experience told her it wasn't. "I don't know if I time for thousand tonight but we can make a good dent into that hey." Smiling a little relieved nothing serious had been the cause of the outburst.
    Health

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Noticing the reaction to her term, glad that she actually had a pretty decent grasp of emotions from others, just not her own. So not speak that way around her got it.
    "Itīs a Japanese cultural thing with primary rotes in Shintoism unless I am mistaken." She was no expert on the topic sadly enough. "I know his spirit is not in these lands, so just my way to honor him." And she held onto some pretty major things from him that did garner that respect. A light smile in answer to the topic of her biological family. "They do, but I simply do not concern myself with them, they are back in Russia, I am not nor do I plan on ever returning there. That land houses nothing for me anymore." Nothing but bad memories.

Unable to contain the look of pride, paired with warmth at the words as they struck home with her, truly falling into her own views for the most part.
    "That is a good insight, nothing good comes from such things." Only weakness and death. "Keeping your composure in the heat of the moment is crucial, when you give into the anger within, the frustration, the lack of self preservation so do you truly lose yourself." Blissfully unaware that they both shared the danger of losing themselves to a berserker like state, only aware how much she fought her own at any given moment.

Keeping her head away, needing to think on how to formulate her answer.
    "Umm, I do wish to open a dojo for it, but itīs some legal issues, certifications, and not like most places just hire you off the street to easily." Nor do I know the limits of what I can handle. "Itīs just a lot of work to setup in a new country, but I would like to do it someday, really like to."

Eyeing the strike with a listening on the thud of the impact, the motions of the bag, loving the sight of seeing it, of being there to help aid with guiding it.
    "Skills in any field is a value, we should cherish them, sometimes they give us boons we wouldnīt expect as well." Having to hold back her chuckle at the little jump. "I am sorry, didnīt mean to scare you, it is a standard thing. And to be ready for distractions is just as much a key as knowing how to strike right once." Meeting the smile with a slim one of her own, wanting to give back a bit of calmness at least. "Even just ten is a start, the road to mastery is a long one, one that takes years to traverse, and the more we feel that we do not feel an interest in the road the smaller our steps becomes."

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
     Blush, 

Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

In regards to the roots of the practice Verity has very little idea, she could hardly bee accused of being well informed on religious practices. "I'll take your word for it, religious this and that's not really my thing." Not at all. "I have fairly heavy leaning towards atheism." As many did in the age where being so is no longer punishable by laws of the land as blasphemy. "So it's more like an in housie grave? Or similar to keeping ashes of your dead relatives?" Trying to find a cultural touchstone to ground Galina's practice in something she herself could relate to. "By the sounds of it that is more then fair, but best laid plans and all that." Never hurts to have a backup.

She has no idea how right she is, I never have and never plan to. "Yeah I'll keep working on that to." She had kept her cool in that fight even when struck, but that didn't mean she would manage every fight. "I hate yo say it but things to get easier with experience." Not that she wanted more but it seemed inevitable.

Hey okay then. "So go for it. I mean maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but work for it, keep chasing it." If she wanted it, she could take it. "Nothing comes easy, but if its worthwhile, if you really want it keep pushing for it. For now maybe join a class or two, get an idea what's need, build up plans for a business model." And meet some people in the process.

Brawl 3 successes

Building into the momentum a series of quick punches landed in succession. "Now it's starting to click." Now keep this pace, remember this. The shout had been surprising. "Your fine, gave me a little start is all." Yeah I get that. More annoyed she had not seen it coming, normally rather skilled in observation. "Well lets keep checking them off shall we?" Mastery might not be in her grasp but improvement sure seemed to be.
    Health

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread