Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush of life, 
     Blush of life
     Blush of life, Investigation check

+2
    SL
    PRE

A dark envelope with a rose printed upon it makes it´s appearance at Verity´s home, inside a letter upon cotton paper with a silvery text.

Should you desire, should you need a night in where you are not alone, where the focus are on your interests, where you can just be. No need to think of status or positions, no need to be anything more than the core of yourself. With movies, music or talks aimed upon what matters for you. Or a night out filled with your interest, or simply just company in any way, shape or form so do you know where to find me. I shall keep my schedule free to be certain to be there should you need it, I shall not mention nor force the offer upon you just know that it is there should you need it.

Caringly
    A. Silvers

Verity ReubanBrightwood

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Get her point across, ExitScene
     Blush, 

Catching up blush narrated in last post
     Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The letter was touching given all that had transpired of late, she had found kindred worth a dam it would seem.

A letter of nondescript paper is left on the coffee table addressed to Alicia.

That's very kind of you cousin, but I am well, I have things to mull over as I am sure you understand and must do so myself. Recent events have brought me to something off a cross roads and greatly disillusioned me to the what this place truly is, I find ever more the ideology to which I hold to be reinforced and something I cannot betray when others so readily disregard the things they claim to matter. For you to hold true to the words you spoke to me in such little ways, and careful details means a great deal and soothes my hurts in ways I did not know another could. But do not delay on my account enjoy all the city has to offer, I find I have rather had my fill of it unless a sudden impulse takes hold of me.

With care and best wishes.

Verity
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Luna
    Presence
    (Breathtaking)
    Striking looks
    (Bewitching)
    Doll Face
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush of life, 
     Blush of life

+2
    SL
    PRE

Taking the audacity to simply turn the page over, folding it up to show a silvery text awaiting.

Whatever path you shall traverse, whatever choices you will make, my words shall not falter. If you need me you know where to find me, cold and dark as this world is so are you not alone, never truly. You are my fair cousin, whom have shown me kindness that shall never be forgotten in this existence. The words I spoke to you once shall remain, a wish that your visions will one day shine through the clouds, even though I cannot begin to see the full picture yet, to know all the inner workings of your mind nor of what you speak. Just remember that we might have chosen to danse alone, but sometimes blood might be our best danse partners.
    Indulge your every impulse, claim your desires, you are blessed with beauty beyond the realms of reality itself, strength of ancient Queens, foresight and vision of leaders worthy of legends, you are more than anyone could grasp in a lifetime even with the possible length of ours, never deny or forgot who you are.

Sincerely
    The one who claims silver to your gold.

PS:
    Every experience this city has to offer that interests me shall be mine.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Get her point across, ExitScene
     Blush, 

Catching up blush narrated in last post
     Blush, Awe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The words hit home, and give much to reflect on, stir up things held close to the heart.

A fresh piece of paper is left out.

Alicia

You think far to little of yourself. Ours is not the blood of queens. No. We were worshipped as divine, that is our linage, our right by existence and embrace. To forever more embody perfection is only the start of that which is given to us in the night. You even among those of our blood are rarer then silver, gold or jewels to keep your word so. It is blood that is on my mind of late, I find myself realising the folly of certain choices. Yet nothing changes that yes we danse alone, because only those of us with true potential can achieve it, those without a need for a crutch to support weakness, we are predators and far to many use the feeble shield of wider membership to shield lack of ability, insipid behaviours or to deny any need to learn grow or behave In a way befitting us. That is my philosophy cousin covenant membership is a way of advertising weakness, a calling card of those who should not have been given the gifts of the night, some more so then others I appreciate but regardless the true kindred strive to stand on their own feet. You understand this I think. Another reason you are exceptional.

When I reached a conclusion on how I shall progress my danse, I will reach out to you.

Verity
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Luna
    Presence
    (Breathtaking)
    Striking looks
    (Bewitching)
    Doll Face
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush of life, 
     Blush of life

+2
    SL
    PRE

Putting out a fine piece of cotton paper, having enjoyed this little exchange.

My words meant to comfort you, to show you that you are not alone, that someone cares. Still it is you who ended up teaching me yet another lesson I shall carry within me for centuries to come. I do believe that you praise me to much though, why offer your word if you never had any intention of keeping it to begin with? That only shows the lack of character that cannot be trusted, a way to be a coward, a manipulation tactic for sure but one you cannot often utilize before it gets known. I shared my words knowing that in full, and do not intend to break a word to blood.
    Your view on covenants marvelous to behold, still we are of both a unified and divided mind. To garner such a mass to have to conform yourself to ideals set in long forgotten times, to not have the strength to force your own path, that is not what our gift should be used for. Still our gift is not meant to be a curse of solitude, the night is meant to be shared with blood, not to conform to one anothers views or dominate them, not for safety no if you cannot reach those stages alone then you are squandering your gift. It is simply meant for being alone grows so utterly dull, you speak our lineage as divine, who better to keep the divine company than others of that lineage? We might not need masses, or shields of factions, still one or two to broaden our horizons now that I believe will do us good, if for nothing else to keep our humanity and not let the beast within gain a foundation to stand upon.

I shall await your conclusion, until then you know where to find me should you need me.

Alicia

Closed Thread