Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    Patrl
    SumCor
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Activating the oath to the Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods when Sven points out hidden caches for safety, "Bug out bag, bolt hole, fallback point, salvation stash," she rambles off, "Everyone has a term for it to try and make it sound better than time to run. I have them too, just more gun."

As far as they know, the dangerous work is done. They just have to dig out before they learn if it is true or false. Circe nods as Seraphina clarifies that Gate vs gate issue, "Right, right, Gates hidden by hidden gates. Should be entertaining to pull off, oh ho ho ho! Engineering and such."

As for projects to be done, "Sealing up the drainage entry point is the project I'm working on. That is mostly muscle and moving before the sealing. Hedge Gates negate the need of a secret door exit. Just hide one in the sewers."

"That and the hosts of vermin do deter mundy explorers," she adds in as, well, it wasn't exactly helpful. "Though, every great adventure starts with slaying rats in a basement, so that is a trope to cause concern." As for Sven's question about timing? "On average? A few months in between I guess? Infrastructure construction not included. Umm, what have I, uh, we put up?" She has to think for a moment. She hasn't built everything that was added. "Couple of mesh fences. The bridge. Rope ladder," she is counting off on her fingers. Though she stops to sip. "Oh! The tram car and the lubricant sprayer." After a second Circe huffs, her ears bouncing as she points to her left, pointy ear, "Valid with knife ears like these. Screechy, rusty rail tracks hurt."

She inhales as she thinks on the more recent endeavors. "The primary thing is that adventurous exploration of the dark tunnels is ended. Now? It is just cleanup, which is less exciting I guess," she shrugs and holds up her left hand in a fist. She raises her index finger, "You go down to clean," middle finger up, "Dig through dirt and put up support beams," and finally the ring finger, "Or waddle through, hopefully, rain water, to move stones followed by watching cement dry." She laughs, "Oh ho ho. I have a cheat to speed things up, so if nobody helps, Imma work on the last one. Disguising the gate in the storm drain is going to be the biggie for that."

Circe wasn't going to suggest exploring the poisoned suburb. Mostly because she only had two hazmat suits and, as far as she knows, only she or Seraphina could phase through that "exit" out of the tunnels.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Public: Abel Grimsby
    Resources
    New Identity
    Academics
    (English Literature)
    Presence
    (Frail)
    Withers
    Mein/Mantle

Mantle: Like most Winters, Withers' Mantle is subdued unless angered or using Contracts. The air seems chilly around him and he is cool to the touch.

When angered or invoking contracts, hoarfrost glistens on Withers' extremities, the cold deepens, and snowflakes fall around him.

Mien: His moustache is fuller and far more wiry. His ears, long and pointed, jut from the sides of his head and he views the world through wholly black eyes. His nose is large and hooked, his skin seems thin, and t
    Withers Scenes
      Bookkeeping for Wyrdstone

PRE

A gentle nod is leveled at Seraphima as she speaks on the House of Mirrors. "I will bear that in mind, thank you. I see no reason to skirt tradition, as I'm certain Sven might agree. The House of Mirrors will be a fitting venue."

Whether it will be our only one is another matter entirely.

On the topic of the tunnels, Withers was largely silent, but listening earnestly in order to glean information. However, if the Darkling had any thoughts on the matter, he was not sharing them.

3. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

In reply, “Anything is possible.” Sasha had never mentioned anything, but that had been many years ago.

Taking a piece of paper out of her bag, she writes the address of the coffee house along with her cell number. The handwriting was flowing cursive. “Here is my number, we can setup a time and I can show you the apartment, it’s over my coffee shop.”

A slight shrug, “Circe would be able to answer that, I only tend to head down there when she does.” She felt safer with the Summer there.

“I had someone teach me the value of bug out bags and have some placed around.” Who that was, that was her business.

“Working on the Gates is something I’m anxious to get started. We need to sit down and figure out the placement later. But it’ll be nice to see everything come together for the Freehold.” A place to fall back to.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

Spdr
    Patrl
    SumCor
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Toll and Good Customer Pledge, tip, Fairest Blessing

Activating the oath to the Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Right you are Sera," she did have one other concern she was going to bring up. Then blinks, mouth open and no sound coming out. Blinks again. Smirks in a smarmy way, "Idea. I am worried about hobos wandering through the storm drains, buuut I'm crafty. A façade can hide it and be torn down when we really work on it Shouldn't be hard to put up, I can probably bang it out in an afternoon," she puffs up with pride at this.

Rubble isn't a problem if you can just phase right through it to do the work opposite it.

Last day has past folks. End scene as it fades out. Thank you for the great scene. I'll post recruiting for another PRP in the tunnels soon. There is a social group for developing the Tunnels and yes, it requires XP expenditures to develop the Safehouse. Have a great weekend all!
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread