Alicia Silvers
    Alicia Silvers Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush of life, 
     Blush of life, Investigation check

+2
    SL
    PRE

True to her words a bound dark leather envelope with a red wax seal addressed to Seneschal Hazelton, Baroness Notary of the First Estate soon appears. Inside a fine cotton paper with silvery text upon it.

Venerable Seneschal Hazelton, Baroness Notary of the First Estate.
    I hope this letter finds you well, our brief conversation was thoroughly enjoyed, and an utmost honor to get to hear so much from a noble Lady of your esteem.
    For you to have taken the time to so willingly converse with someone of my meager renown a kindness I shall not soon forget.
    Should you wish to carry on our conversation at a future date so would it be to my grand pleasure to accommodate in any way, shape or form, and of course time as you would see fit.

Sincerely
    Alicia Silvers

Jennifer Hazelton Seryna

Daeva Vice: Lust BP:1

NOS
    PRE

A letter is delivered to Elysium, sealed with emerald green wax of a quill pen writing upon parchment.

Ms. Silvers,
    I have been well since we have spoken. The conversation was intriquing.
    I had been considering having a small gathering of Kindred in the future. I shall add your name to the guest list. Expect a letter from me for your RSVP near the end of September.
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu and Baroness Notary of the First Etate
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

Closed Thread