Resources
    Rebecca Dawson
    Rebecca Dawson Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

+2
    SL
    PRE

The letter was hand written on quality card stock. The ink was a sapphire blue, and the hand writing was in cursive. A court courier carried the message.

Dear Seneschal Hazelton Priscus of Clan Nosferatu,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to declare my intent to make Sacramento my home. I will present myself to court after my preparations are complete, and I am able to enter the city. I look forward to meeting you, and Prince Antinori Priscus of Clan Gangrel.

Sincerely,

Rebacca Dawson
    Clan Daeva of the Ordo Dracul

She sealed it with wax and a stamp of a plain rose, however, not the one that symbolized the Daeva. Privacy and all of that.
    Vitae:
    Willpower: Health:
    BP: 2

NOS
    PRE

Ms Dawson,

I am pleased to receive your letter. I appreciate the respect that you have shown me. In the same vein, I wish to offer you honest counsel. The Clan Daeva is headed by a socialite of some skill in the social graces, Priscus Carmen.
    Of late, she has been inconsistent with her favor. I counsel caution.

Once you have met your obligations, I invite you to write to me. I would speak with you on your goals within the Alder Prince Antinori's Domain, to whom we swear loyalty to for all that she has provided.

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, Baroness Notary of the first estate.

The stationary is a fine bone of high quality, sealed with the emerald green wax of a quill pen writing upon a parchment.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass BP 3

3. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread