Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Corn texts Skye

THREADID
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Hello! I got your message. There are crafters that can make bows that are folding on themselves to get less space without compromising the bow too much, but don't expect a longbow to be neatly folded in your sleeve - you should make do with a shortbow in a backpack.
    Or, there are other approaches. I have a few other ideas but they cannot be discussed easily on text or letter. I could tell you more in person.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals September:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kindly do think over what can be done, no matter how it is made so would I not be to opposed to it. Whilst backpack might work so would one that could fit around my arm be the most ideal to be able to quickly be able to get it out, naturally so will I take what is possible to get but the less prep time to have it in my hand the better.
    I shall look forward to hear your thoughts when next we get a chance to speak.

Closed Thread